It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...

Discus and support It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was given a communication suspension on March 13 or 14 until March 28. It's been 2 weeks, yet I still cannot message or use party and game chat. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mblue323, Apr 13, 2017.

1. mblue323
    mblue323 Guest

It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ...

I was given a communication suspension on March 13 or 14 until March 28. It's been 2 weeks, yet I still cannot message or use party and game chat. I can play online normally, just can't talk. Ive reset my xbox, done power cycles, deleted then added my account
    on my Xbox, yet nothing has happened.

:)

mblue323, Apr 13, 2017
  2. Can't send messages

I had a communication and multiplayer suspension recently which was like 2 weeks long. now it's been a week since the suspension has ended, and everything works fine except messaging and party chat. it still says because of bad behavior I can't send messages
    go do something else, but my suspension has been over for a week

heavymeta1l0ver, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Fi5hyFinger5
    Fi5hyFinger5 Guest
    2days added to my suspension

I got a communication suspension on Saturday 5th November 2016 for 2 weeks and today Monday 7th November 2016 I got another 2 days added to my suspension for harassment & threats even though I haven't been able to chat of send messages on xbox live since
    Saturday?

Fi5hyFinger5, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey mblue323! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 14, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't talk?

Hey mblue323! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Krazy Infected Win User

Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

Its been three weeks since my two week communications suspension was lifted, I'm getting really tired of waiting
  7. Aye Kerprul Win User

Co-Op Season problems..

Do you think there has been a resolved answer for this? I was gone for 2 two weeks since then. And yet we still can't play.
  8. GTTH x SKILLZZ Win User

suspension lift

My suspension was suppose to be lifted on 12/6/2015 6:49pm eastern time and has not been lifted yet. It was a communication suspension and I can't talk in party's at all. Can you help?
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Bans

Communication suspensions are temporary,24h hour,7 day or 14 days usually.

Never heard of anyone getting a permanent comms ban.They'll ban your account outright if you have to many comms suspensions.

As Genesis said though,account bans or suspensions are account linked so if you have a 2 weeks comms suspension that would be in place on al platforms.
Thema:

1. It's been 2 weeks since my "temporary suspension" for communication was to expire, yet i can't ... - Similar Threads - been weeks since

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  6. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  7. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  9. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  10. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...