it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says...

Discus and support it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have tried restarting my xbox; deleting my account and reinstalling it pulling that cable out and holding the button for 10 seconds i really don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by fennyboy06, Jan 2, 2023.

1. fennyboy06
    fennyboy06 Guest

it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says...

i have tried restarting my xbox; deleting my account and reinstalling it pulling that cable out and holding the button for 10 seconds i really don’t know what to do anymore it getting on my nerves

:)

fennyboy06, Jan 2, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Says I'm Offline When I am Not

When you look at your setting does it say "Show Offline" or "Show Online" If it says "Show Online" then you are appearing Offline to your friends. It is a simple toggle. When you look at it it is showing your friends the opposite of what it is showing
    you. So you if want to appear Online to your friend you will want the switch to say "Appear Offline". This may not be the issue but it has confused a number of gamers in the past. Let us know. Good Luck!
  3. MushroomPie051 Win User

Says I’m offline when I’m not.

Like I said if its both of you it might be an isolated thing. A few other people have mentioned it on twitter. Your time frame also matches up with the few I have seen.

The only thing you can do is wait for it to be sorted by the techs.
    Okay. Any idea how long it will take? Its 41° celsius outside and im dying.
  4. MushroomPie051 Win User

Can you still play games online and all that?

Does this friend live near by vs those others?

When exactly did this issue start?

And can you send invites to games?

There seems to be other with this same issue. I think it might be an isolated live issue right now. Your best bet is to wait it out.
    Yes ican play games. (Overwatch fortnite etc)

yes we all live within 10km of each other

1 3/4 hours ago

yes but they dont recieve.

sorry for long reply but it says i was unable to comment
  5. MushroomPie051 Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
    None at all it just says i was last seen 2h ago.
  6. Geth Win User

Are you getting any error code that says adjust privacy settings by any chance??

Or just an error code in general
Thema:

1. it’s always say for my friends that i’m appearing offline but when i look myself it’s says... - Similar Threads - it’s always friends

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  7. Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get Xbox to always distinguish one controller from the other: Trying to play goat simulator 3 split screen. I’ve done it many times before but sometimes it won’t recognize my controller as a second and it controls player 1. Even in the device settings I can...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...
  10. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6