'It's All Good' achievement in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag didn't pop up

Discus and support 'It's All Good' achievement in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag didn't pop up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with the 'It's All Good' achievement in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. It simply didn't pop up after completing the mission.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawel_dalek, Nov 19, 2022.

1. pawel_dalek
    pawel_dalek Guest

Hi, I have a problem with the 'It's All Good' achievement in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. It simply didn't pop up after completing the mission. This one is pretty straight forward. There are no special requirements to be fulfilled as it's a story related one, so in theory it is unmissable. I completed the mission about two days ago and still there is no achievement. Could you help me figure it out and unlock it as I was planning to unlock all of them and at the moment, with the current situation it blocks me from doing that. Thanks in advance!

:)

pawel_dalek, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

From your previous message, your platform is console, right?

Come on

Remembering once again, this is not a guarantee of a solution, okay?

if that doesn't work, you'll need to wait for the servers to sync, and that can take a while.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
  3. pawel_dalek Win User

Hi Dérek, thank you for your fast reply. What do you mean by sending a procedure? Can't you describe it briefly here? What is required to do? Can I do something from my side (for example from console or account level)? Thanks!
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Pawel, I'm sorry for the situation, unfortunately achievement errors are extremely complicated because so far no procedure has been developed to manage achievements.

The most we can try is to force a synchronization of the servers.

What would be your platform for me to be able to send the procedure?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Francia J. Win User

assassin's creed dlc question

Indeed, I know that it's regarding Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, when you buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass on Xbox One version it will not work on Xbox 360 because there is a version for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox 360 console and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for Xbox One. Those two are different.
  6. Ooh im good Win User

Since this place is dead...

Thema:

1. 'It's All Good' achievement in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag didn't pop up - Similar Threads - 'It's Good' achievement

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  6. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  7. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  8. I want to make minecraft good again

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make minecraft good again: Minecraft is such an amazing game I have been playing since 2015 my parents bought me this Xbox 360 on Christmas day along with minecraft. And my request is that any minecraft developers or...
  9. Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...: Good evening, I purchased a used x box s and it won’t accept my password for my WiFi. I can connect using my hotspot on my phone but it won’t update and it doesn’t work. I called my WiFi company...
  10. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...