It’s about time you fixed the MSFS
Discus and support It’s about time you fixed the MSFS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is the team that created Microsoft flight Sim for the Xbox really proud of what they’ve done? The game crashes, the add-ons from the Xbox store do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Madman Mick, Apr 6, 2022.
Thema:
It’s about time you fixed the MSFS
Loading...
-
It’s about time you fixed the MSFS - Similar Threads - It’s fixed MSFS
-
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
How do i fix error code 0x8007042b on MSFS Launch?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do i fix error code 0x8007042b on MSFS Launch?: So i started up msfs and for no reason it has thrown the error code 0x8007042b at me and a message saying, "Something Went Wrong Launching Your Game. This error message has appeared mutliple times... -
My MSFS Isn’t working Properly, How do I fix it?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy MSFS Isn’t working Properly, How do I fix it?: I’m having problems with my MSFS2020 When I load up MSFS it loads perfectly normally. But when I get to the main menu screen the marketplace isn’t available. But my main concern is that when I... -
How to fix Error code: (0x8007042b) on MSFS StartUp
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to fix Error code: (0x8007042b) on MSFS StartUp: So every time my game updates it always throws 0x8007042b that error message at me and never ever launches. It only happens to msfs which is annoying as the only fix I've found is to reinstall the... -
MSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?
in XBoX on WindowsMSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?: Install MSFS 2020 Standard version, then upgraded to Premium Deluxe but it obviously never installed. Tried signing out and signing back in but No Joy...... I'm usually able to diagnose issues...