Items still won't download

Discus and support Items still won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw in previous posts that the problem of the collections not downloaded can be remedied by uninstalling app, restarting computer, then reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AznPersuasion25, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Items still won't download

I saw in previous posts that the problem of the collections not downloaded can be remedied by uninstalling app, restarting computer, then reinstalling app. This I did, but the collections still will not download. Any other idea?

:)

AznPersuasion25, Mar 27, 2018
  2. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Mar 27, 2018
  3. JoeDuChene
    JoeDuChene Guest
    Won't download....still....

Are you EVER going to fix the problem with puzzles not downloading? Says downloading, status bar never moves. Has been a problem for quite some time. Is anyone who can fix this actually reading these???

JoeDuChene, Mar 27, 2018
  4. WPAK Win User

License Tranfer question

Hi there,

-

if a item is removed from xbox live, then I'm afraid that you won't be able to redownload it again (even after a license transfer, that only transfers licenses and not the download)

But if your account has the license and you still have the download made by that account, you should still be able to use that download. Just dont delete it from the console, since you won't be able to download it again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Content License Transfer Question

No. It won't waste a license transfer, but you still have to redownload the content in order to redownload the licenses to your new console.

To remove the "Assigned to other console" message, just queue a download on the website and then select it on your active downloads list on the console by pressing A and choose "Download All Items"
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Won't download....still....

7. MrAdyCarter Win User

License Transfers

Downloaded items on the old console won't be removed, but anyone other than the original purchasing owner will loose permission to use them (not really an issue for avatar items).
  8. Galaxy Golden Win User

Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

Even if you watch the mixpot, there is still a chance that you still won't get the items that you wanted.
Thema:

Items still won't download

1. Items still won't download - Similar Threads - Items still won't

2. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded vbucks but I still have the items: I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about this and the other questions said it takes 3-5...
  3. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  4. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...: If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5
  5. Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?: I bought someone an xbox but used the wrong shipping address and it has been stuck in shipping. I requested a refund but I picked “shipped before I canceled” instead of “I have not received the...
  6. Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price: There is a sale going on for the Apex Legends, Legends Edition bundles. But when I go to purchase one of them on the xbox store or on the Microsoft store, they are still selling for the original...
  7. Item still pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Item still pending: So i bought a customised controller off the microsoft design labs on the 11th, it is now the 18th and my controller is still pending? Its been a week and nothing had changed, whats going on?...
  8. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  9. #yolo rewards / avatar item still not showing up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    #yolo rewards / avatar item still not showing up: Hi everybody, I fulfilled all requirements a few days ago – including spending more than 2 euros (I live in Germany) for the avatar item "Moofia Skateboard". Unfortunately, the "Look Legit"...
  10. Preordered Unravel; Still No Avatar Item Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Unravel; Still No Avatar Item Code: As the title states... I preordered Unravel and I still haven't received a code to download the Yarny Avatar item. a87887dc-8029-4846-a43f-cc36e701afcf