Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console

Discus and support Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been into xbox for quite a long time, Gold paid for another year, and my main account is italian. Two weeks ago I moved to London, at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NighmareFury, Oct 23, 2017.

1. NighmareFury
    NighmareFury Guest

Hello,

I've been into xbox for quite a long time, Gold paid for another year, and my main account is italian.

Two weeks ago I moved to London, at the moment I'm living at a friend's house, he have an xbox360, I can login into his console, I still have my gold here, I've downloaded some games without problems but I can't download others, because I get the "corrupted
    files" problem.

The games should be region free, like Halo 3, Resident Evil 6, Dirt 2/3, Medal of Honor Airbourne (all games I got with gold except for RE6).

Is there any reason why I can't download them?? should I change my region to UK? License Transfer??

I'm still not sure I'll stay here in UK, that's why I'm asking.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!!

:)

NighmareFury, Oct 23, 2017
  2. YankInATank
    YankInATank Guest
    Moving Location and Downloading games

My BF is moving from uk to usa and is wondering if he downloads a game on his UK account on his UK xbox then when he comes to USA can he log in to his uk account and redownload the game on to his new USA xbox console or is download games region coded like
    retail games?

YankInATank, Oct 23, 2017
  3. DJBosa
    DJBosa Guest
    Blue Dragon

I have a problem with blue dragon, i am italian and my version of the the game is localizated in italian, but after the download of the game ( i have try 3 times the download (20 GB)), it is in UK version whitout the subtitle and the speech in italian, how
    cai i solve my problem? the version of the game in download is only the UK version?

Thank You

DJBosa, Oct 23, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

If you are unsure you'll stay in the UK I wouldn't migrate your account yet. The license transfer shouldn't be needed either for your account.

What you can try is to check the storage device if there are any corrupt/Incomplete files in there, be sure to remove those.

After that do these steps

1. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
    3 times

2. Turn the console off.

3. Turn the console on.

4. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Try to download your games to see if that will work

Let us know the results

5. NighmareFury
    NighmareFury Guest
    I have all the download as corrupted in the HDD. Followed the procedure, even deleted my profile, will now try downloading again.

NighmareFury, Oct 24, 2017
  6. NighmareFury
    NighmareFury Guest
    Nothing changed, I even deleted and redownloaded my profile.

Don't know where to bash my head!!

NighmareFury, Oct 24, 2017
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    So the downloads are still resulting in corrupted?

Not sure if there are any other profiles on the console, but is this happening with other profiles on the console too?

Also try download the content to an USB storage device, if you have any available)

Something to try aswell is to see what happens when you download a Demo from marketplace that you don't own yet.

This is to determine if it's profile or storage device related

8. NighmareFury
    NighmareFury Guest

I downloaded bayonetta, same HDD same account, and it worked.

Again, i think it's related to licensing system, sadly I have no time to try today Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console :(

Tomorrow I'll try downloading one of these games into an USB stick in order to understand if the problem is HDD or account.

Tnx for help

NighmareFury, Oct 25, 2017
  9. NighmareFury
    NighmareFury Guest
    Nothing worked, I tryed USB, didn't work, I cleared cache again and deleted and redownload account, still no good news. Formatted the console. Nada.

:/

NighmareFury, Nov 1, 2018
  10. NighmareFury Win User

Not sure if there are any other profiles on the console, but is this happening with other profiles on the console too?

Also try download the content to an USB storage device, if you have any available)

Something to try aswell is to see what happens when you download a Demo from marketplace that you don't own yet.

I downloaded bayonetta, same HDD same account, and it worked.

Again, i think it's related to licensing system, sadly I have no time to try today :(

Tomorrow I'll try downloading one of these games into an USB stick in order to understand if the problem is HDD or account.

Tnx for help
  11. WPAK Win User

12. NighmareFury Win User

I have all the download as corrupted in the HDD. Followed the procedure, even deleted my profile, will now try downloading again.
  13. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If you are unsure you'll stay in the UK I wouldn't migrate your account yet. The license transfer shouldn't be needed either for your account.

What you can try is to check the storage device if there are any corrupt/Incomplete files in there, be sure to remove those.

After that do these steps

1. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
    3 times

2. Turn the console off.

3. Turn the console on.

4. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Try to download your games to see if that will work

Let us know the results
  14. NighmareFury Win User

Nothing worked, I tryed USB, didn't work, I cleared cache again and deleted and redownload account, still no good news. Formatted the console. Nada.

:/
Thema:

1. Italian Account - moving in Uk, can't download some games on a friend's console - Similar Threads - Italian Account moving

2. Can I redeem a code for a game from Germany on my Italian console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a code for a game from Germany on my Italian console?: I bought a game from Amazon.de and I didn’t look for this before buying. fb229099-1cec-4931-8cd1-0975fd3aba87
  3. Wordament - italian server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - italian server: Hi I play Wordament daily. From Sundy 02 July 2023 it is no longer possible to connect to the italian server. A connection error appears: "Sign-in Failed - Could not sign-in to Wordament...
  4. No Swiss Italian

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Swiss Italian: Hello, Why is there no option for Swiss Italian in the language choice? bda5d667-aa93-4f3f-9fcb-35f9b2c79788
  5. hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i buyed assassins creed 3 and i dont know how install italian language: hello, I bought assassins creed 3 via giftcard on amazon but there is no Italian language, and I don't know how to insert it even if the game description says to install it from the xbox 360...
  6. Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2021 language is in Italian: Hi Mxgp 2021 language is in in Italian. Iv Tried to uninstalled and reinstall 3 time’s and all my Xbox settings are set to English??? Nothing in game menu to change the language settings...
  7. Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mxgp 2021 is in italian not english: My son just downloaded mxgp 2021 on xbox one and the menu is in italian and we need to change it to english. Can anyone help? e80dcf9c-98b8-438c-88b7-a4ece5e21910
  8. The Elder Scrolls Italian translation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Italian translation!: Hello the Italian community has been requesting translation into the Italian language for years, it is a pity that there is not! I hope since Microsoft is a great company now who bought Zenimax...
  9. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...: hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them...
  10. i'm italian

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm italian: non capisco perchè non posso pagare xbox live gold con una carta codice acquisti [Translation-I don't understand why I can't pay xbox live gold with a shopping code card]...