It works, but not really

Discus and support It works, but not really in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I load xcloud, I can select a game and have stream load it, only to discover that none of the video works. I can hear audio and select sounds when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Volvomaster1990, Nov 18, 2019.

  1. It works, but not really


    When I load xcloud, I can select a game and have stream load it, only to discover that none of the video works. I can hear audio and select sounds when I press the button and move the sticks. Everything works but the video. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Volvomaster1990
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Volvomaster1990, Nov 18, 2019
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

    "Freedom Rewards" really work?

    Hello Andre Alexandr,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with Fallout Shelter that caused it to not properly be tracked on your FREE Ride last month. We have adjusted this, and you should see the Credits shortly. Regarding this month's progress, from the FAQ:

    When will I receive my Rewards Credits?



    Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

    So your playtime last night is much too soon for us to have received and processed. We have only received your Gwent playtime from two days ago.
  3. orion796 Win User

    does file complaint really work

    if you look on the suspension forum most of it is for profile and avatar violations..wish they would put as much affort into the actual games instead of crap like that but...guess its all about the money they might lose
  4. Surreal Phantom Win User

    does file complaint really work

    I hate modders! they are pretty sad and seem to get pleasure in ruining games for others.

    but unless microsoft do something it will only get worse.

    :(
  5. orion796 Win User

    does file complaint really work

    wow pv you remembered all those 25 gamer tags lol..what a memory you have.. i couldnt even remember 5 especially with the jumbled up letters some of them use..file complaint is a complete and utter waste of time..its just a community thing
  6. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

    does file complaint really work

    [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

    you know it doesn`t work.

    like you say every ban says "you were witnessed" using mods.

    "one of our xblpet joined a random lobby"

    i don`t believe for one second they are using the complaints system to find these people.

    yes ,many are getting banned but not from our complaints.

    the amount of information i gave to several xblpet members and moderators on people clearly modding both in games and in their accounts and yet they are still there playing away and even posting on these forums using the modded accounts for all to see.

    i don`t bother reporting anymore,not worth the effort.

    [/quote]

    LoL the complaint system works I've seen 25 + users that I've reported ending up banned or their console banned even in the last 6 weeks alone.

    And @THEOWENKILLER what do you expect them to say/post

    you were banned because THEOWENKILLER witnessed you using cheats/mods in a random lobby and reported you lol

    you know its strange that YOU take every opportunity to expose modder here on the forum however here you are telling everyone that reporting them is a waste of time maybe it is for you maybe you reported too many false positives in the past which
    would cause by the xblpet own admittance you to be on lower priority




Thema:

It works, but not really

Loading...
  1. It works, but not really - Similar Threads - works really

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)

    in XboX Insiders
    Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know...
  8. Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry: Ive been having this issue for about a year after I had to factory reset the console because it wouldn't work on any tv since then ive had these issues where my Xbox isn't in fullscreen on my tv,...
  9. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  10. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

    in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...