It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

Discus and support It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant use my code on game pass cause owe 9.99 live fee Why cant i pay it with it value 14.99 0024df5c-a205-47a1-8f50-c85aa602c9ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lamontDillard, Mar 11, 2020.

1. It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

Cant use my code on game pass cause owe 9.99 live fee

Why cant i pay it with it value 14.99

:)

lamontDillard, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but the card value is 14.99 why

Past due balances can only be paid via credit card/Paypal. Prepaid subscription codes cannot be used until the balance is paid.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but the card value is 14.99 why

You may see this error if you have an outstanding balance on your Microsoft account. To resolve this problem, you'll have to pay your outstanding balance. Here's how:

1. Sign in to your
      Services & subscriptions
      page with your Microsoft account.
    2. Find your past-due subscription in the list. The outstanding amount will be in red.
    3. Select Pay now, and then follow the instructions to pay the balance due.

Note If your subscription is past due, adding a code will not settle the balance you owe. You will have to settle the outstanding balance using the steps above
    before redeeming your code.
  4. JerryTheGreat671 Win User

help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it

Dear Fl0yd it now says pay ment pass due What do i do in this

Situation
    You let your sub go past the cancel date without payment. You must pay the amount due.
  5. JerryTheGreat671 Win User

help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it

Dear Fl0yd it now says pay ment pass due What do i do in this

Situation
    You let your sub go past the cancel date without payment. You must pay the amount due.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live subs past due

Unfortunately, you can't use your account balance to pay for a past due amount.

You will have to
    go to this page here to pay your past due amount of money
    , and use your bank account or credit card with sufficient funds.

After you payed your past due amount, you can then redeem your 3 month card again. You can't redeem any prepaid codes with a past due amount on your account.
Thema:

It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but...

1. It wont let me use my code on my game pass without paying the past due amount of 9.00 but... - Similar Threads - wont let code

2. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  3. error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...: I need to know how to fix this problem 1379854c-c737-4c6c-ade0-cbb31393e36c
  4. Code: 0x8024001E / Wont let me install games without either my pc crashing or it saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x8024001E / Wont let me install games without either my pc crashing or it saying...: Code: 0x8024001E / Wont let me install games without either my pc crashing or it saying there was a problem. How can i fix this. Thanks a57e0dbe-4602-4cd4-aad3-cc6f5ef45e8e
  5. It wont let me purchase a roblox digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me purchase a roblox digital code: Hi, my orders has been getting cancelled for 3x first it was my spotify premium now it wont let me redeem a roblox digital code. It keeps getting cancelled and I don't know how to stop this. This...
  6. Xbox app wont let me install on SSD, Error code 0x80073d13

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont let me install on SSD, Error code 0x80073d13: simple as my description, I cant download games to SSD. The app also doesnt find my SSD either. I cant even move the app over to the ssd 58c631ee-9922-4acf-a9b5-ebf57afe9c99
  7. Error code 0x87DD0005 wont let me sign in to xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005 wont let me sign in to xbox app on windows 10: 0x87DD0005 this error code pops up every time I try to sign in to my Xbox app, game bar, and even the Xbox console companion. I tried many different things and nothing seems to work at all not...
  8. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  9. get code 0xc00d11cd(0xc101000c) wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    get code 0xc00d11cd(0xc101000c) wont let me sign in: cant sign in to my account played in morning now it signed out itself and wont let me sign back in edf81b1a-e6ef-41aa-b87f-72a1fced63eb
  10. Hi, keep getting the code 0x87e10804 and it wont let me access any game. plz fix ASAP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, keep getting the code 0x87e10804 and it wont let me access any game. plz fix ASAP.: keep getting the error code 0x87e10804 when i try to access games. i go to enterthe code on xbox.com and it comes up with nothing. please fix this problem as soon as you can. thank you...