It wont let me scroll down in my party,help

Discus and support It wont let me scroll down in my party,help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to scroll down in my party and it wont let me.As soon as i go further than my gamercard it then puts me back to the top of my party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTTz OpJ, Oct 13, 2017.

1. iTTz OpJ
    iTTz OpJ Guest

I try to scroll down in my party and it wont let me.As soon as i go further than my gamercard it then puts me back to the top of my party

:)

iTTz OpJ, Oct 13, 2017
  2. FaZe MaZe 13
    FaZe MaZe 13 Guest
    Cant conect to my friend in a party or gaming after 4 years playing everyday

my xbox wont let me host party it says it is blocked and my friends messages has gone can someone plz help me cheers in advance

FaZe MaZe 13, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Controller Issue

I have two xbox controllers. One works fine. The other when I sign in automatically scrolls right to the store option and wont go left (towards home). It will let me go down from store and will then let me go left and right!? It also wont let me select any
    of the tiles? Any ideas...?

CAROLINEMARCROFT, Oct 13, 2017
  4. hamiltonia
    hamiltonia Guest

If you can still repro this - please respond to the following questions:

• Which item gets focus? Which item is focus stuck on?
    • Is anyone in the party broadcasting? If so, who, your or someone else?
    • Is there any alert (Yellow warning text)?
    • Is it a Club party (created through a club)?
    • Is there a Looking For Group button at the top of the page?
    • Were you the party leader?
    • Does it still happen if you navigate away and back to the party page?
    Please fill out as many as possible, any additional detail will help us track this down.

Thanks!

hamiltonia, Oct 20, 2017
  5. hamiltonia Win User

If you can still repro this - please respond to the following questions:

• Which item gets focus? Which item is focus stuck on?
    • Is anyone in the party broadcasting? If so, who, your or someone else?
    • Is there any alert (Yellow warning text)?
    • Is it a Club party (created through a club)?
    • Is there a Looking For Group button at the top of the page?
    • Were you the party leader?
    • Does it still happen if you navigate away and back to the party page?
    Please fill out as many as possible, any additional detail will help us track this down.

Thanks!
  6. BAILEE421 Win User

Xbox one clubs

I see the delete option but it wont let me scroll down to choose to delete it and it shows up as Im the owner with no leave option
  7. TylerWScott Win User

Xbox one s

It wont let me purchase
    You might be on one witch is offered from codes only scroll down to see if you gives you other options
  8. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
  9. WT9009 Win User

Bethesda Support Response to Game Freezing

Yay hopefully this will help fix some of these freezes i have whenever i press start or go to a shop. Whenever i press the start button the game freezes well not entirely but it wont let me click on items or anything so i have to press b and try again. same
    for shops i can only press a or b and the it wont let me scroll down the list so i have to press b and try again. So hopefully this will help.
Thema:

1. It wont let me scroll down in my party,help - Similar Threads - wont let scroll

2. Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in: I try to sign in, i use my phone number and then it shows me an email adress that does not exist and when i try to change the email to the correct one nothing happens no matter how many times i...
  3. xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?: bought a new pc, set it all up woth my outlook account, but my xbox is in aa different account, the xbox app on the pc keeps signing me into the wrong account and every time i click log out, its...
  4. XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.: I have 2 drives on my PC: Drive C (windows installation drive) and Drive D my general drive for photos and games for EA,Epic,Steam. Problem is that the Xbox app says my D drive is not formatted...
  5. Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play,: I bought minecraft a while ago then got the game pass... now that the game pass subscription ended i cant play minecraft, it says play trial and demo. Any fix to this???...
  6. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...
  7. Why wont my account let me play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my account let me play online: I have bought game pass ultimate which comes with Xbox live and played online about a week ago but all of a sudden minecraft and other games told me I have no access to online playing?...
  8. Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft...: Why wont Minecraft let me play multiplayer realms etc. I have tried changing my microsoft settings and fixed my age but it still wont change the in game blockage?...
  9. My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have two separate accounts, but it wont let us play at the same time. I get...: My son and I have two different accounts but it wont let us play at the same time. We do not have the same account, we do not share a game pass, we pay separately for both passes but we still...
  10. Why wont my Xbox let me play games i own?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Xbox let me play games i own?????: PLEASE HELP!!! I bought red dead redemption 2. I bought the story mode and the online version separately for $40 total. And yet my game is telling me I need to by Xbox game pass! Why?? It makes no...