It wont let me scroll down in my party,help

Discus and support It wont let me scroll down in my party,help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to scroll down in my party and it wont let me.As soon as i go further than my gamercard it then puts me back to the top of my party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTTz OpJ, Oct 13, 2017.

1. iTTz OpJ
    iTTz OpJ Guest

I try to scroll down in my party and it wont let me.As soon as i go further than my gamercard it then puts me back to the top of my party

:)

iTTz OpJ, Oct 13, 2017
  2. FaZe MaZe 13
    FaZe MaZe 13 Guest
    Cant conect to my friend in a party or gaming after 4 years playing everyday

my xbox wont let me host party it says it is blocked and my friends messages has gone can someone plz help me cheers in advance

FaZe MaZe 13, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Controller Issue

I have two xbox controllers. One works fine. The other when I sign in automatically scrolls right to the store option and wont go left (towards home). It will let me go down from store and will then let me go left and right!? It also wont let me select any
    of the tiles? Any ideas...?

CAROLINEMARCROFT, Oct 13, 2017
  4. hamiltonia
    hamiltonia Guest

If you can still repro this - please respond to the following questions:

• Which item gets focus? Which item is focus stuck on?
    • Is anyone in the party broadcasting? If so, who, your or someone else?
    • Is there any alert (Yellow warning text)?
    • Is it a Club party (created through a club)?
    • Is there a Looking For Group button at the top of the page?
    • Were you the party leader?
    • Does it still happen if you navigate away and back to the party page?
    Please fill out as many as possible, any additional detail will help us track this down.

Thanks!

hamiltonia, Oct 20, 2017
  5. hamiltonia Win User

If you can still repro this - please respond to the following questions:

• Which item gets focus? Which item is focus stuck on?
    • Is anyone in the party broadcasting? If so, who, your or someone else?
    • Is there any alert (Yellow warning text)?
    • Is it a Club party (created through a club)?
    • Is there a Looking For Group button at the top of the page?
    • Were you the party leader?
    • Does it still happen if you navigate away and back to the party page?
    Please fill out as many as possible, any additional detail will help us track this down.

Thanks!
  6. BAILEE421 Win User

Xbox one clubs

I see the delete option but it wont let me scroll down to choose to delete it and it shows up as Im the owner with no leave option
  7. TylerWScott Win User

Xbox one s

It wont let me purchase
    You might be on one witch is offered from codes only scroll down to see if you gives you other options
  8. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
  9. WT9009 Win User

Bethesda Support Response to Game Freezing

Yay hopefully this will help fix some of these freezes i have whenever i press start or go to a shop. Whenever i press the start button the game freezes well not entirely but it wont let me click on items or anything so i have to press b and try again. same
    for shops i can only press a or b and the it wont let me scroll down the list so i have to press b and try again. So hopefully this will help.
Thema:

1. It wont let me scroll down in my party,help - Similar Threads - wont let scroll

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  5. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  6. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  7. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  10. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff