It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

Discus and support It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just bought minecraft, im over 18, Ive changed the setting in the xbox settings to allow pretty much everything and yet it still won't let me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by the awesome man, May 29, 2023.

1. It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

i just bought minecraft, im over 18, Ive changed the setting in the xbox settings to allow pretty much everything and yet it still won't let me play multiplayer. i don't know what else to do.

:)

the awesome man, May 29, 2023
  2. DidiDidi129 Win User

It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

Since you have a child account (under 21), maybe create a new (or use your parents) account and link your account with your parents account. then you can change settings
  3. the awesome man Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings."
  4. the awesome man Win User

i already did this, obviously u didnt even read the first thing
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know the exact error message upon attempting to play the multiplayer feature of Minecraft, please?
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the clarifications and my sincerest apologies.

If I may ask, is your account under a Microsoft family?

You can confirm this on account.microsoft.com > then go to Family.
Thema:

1. It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings - Similar Threads - won't let play

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  4. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games: Hello, I just recently started Game Sharing with my Friend. My Friend is the one with Xbox Game Pass and we Game Share so I can get access to the game library that Xbox Game Pass has. Since he has...
  7. Won't let me play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play my games: When igned into my account I try to launch a game or go to the microsoft store it says network problem(0x80832003) but the network is fine can launch YouTube ect. When I sign into my son's account...
  8. I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...: I have madden 22 on disc , but it won't let me play because it says I need game pass, why? Xbox one s. 4f871220-5424-481c-8a32-96b63dadb399
  9. my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...: Xbox ultimate not letting me play online 56fc6e64-b842-4deb-a94e-115cf6c2fd21
  10. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...