It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

Discus and support It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanaSilverman, Nov 24, 2022.

1. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play.

:)

DanaSilverman, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other games.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly remove and re-add your account as part of the troubleshooting steps.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. markrogers777 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

This is the problem we understand it won't let you save progress. Your not listening to us. When we linked the account with our child's account. Now playing on the same exact account it won't let us create another Xbox live nametag because on the other
    ps4 it already has one. Also when we try to create a different account on the ps4 so we can have separate gamertags it will not let us create a different account because it keeps saying it's linked to another account. We have tried to unlink all of the accounts
    to fix this issue and it unlinked them just fine. But now we're stuck in a predicament because on all of the ps4 accounts we have unlinked, we're not able to play Minecraft at all on none of the accounts, I do not understand why Minecraft has to have Xbox
    live, Microsoft and mojang just to play the game. Somebody needs to fix this issue because we'veput our money into this game and not only we've lost it all but now we can't even sign into the accounts to play because it won't let us!!!!!
  4. InkedSparky Win User

Error 0x80072ee7 chat and netflix

Now it won't let me check my profile or achievements or even look at the store. Says I have to be signed in to do that but iam signed in. My Internet connection is fine. 1% packet loss. Seriously getting fed up with this
  5. Dannykillz21 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so I can
    play cross platform with my friends finally.

Thank You
    Well im trying to login onto my microsoft on my ps4 for cross play but it says failed to login
  6. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Sign On

Thank you for the response

1. Are you using a new device?

• No
    2. Have you tried playing Minecraft on this device?

• As I mentioned in my initial post, Java Minecraft plays fine. Bedrock Minecraft won't let me sign in.
    3. Did you sign in using the same account where your game is attached?

• Yes
    4. After migrating your account, can you sign in successfully to Minecraft?

• Yes, on the Java Version
    • No on the Bedrock Version (As I stated in my initial post)
Thema:

It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

1. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other... - Similar Threads - won't let play

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  4. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games: Hello, I just recently started Game Sharing with my Friend. My Friend is the one with Xbox Game Pass and we Game Share so I can get access to the game library that Xbox Game Pass has. Since he has...
  7. Won't let me play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play my games: When igned into my account I try to launch a game or go to the microsoft store it says network problem(0x80832003) but the network is fine can launch YouTube ect. When I sign into my son's account...
  8. I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...: I have madden 22 on disc , but it won't let me play because it says I need game pass, why? Xbox one s. 4f871220-5424-481c-8a32-96b63dadb399
  9. my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...: Xbox ultimate not letting me play online 56fc6e64-b842-4deb-a94e-115cf6c2fd21
  10. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...