It won't let me launch my game

Discus and support It won't let me launch my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with launching my game after I updated it it won't let me launch it 53fce873-269d-4573-bb0d-9622b50c4dd3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chevyblitzed420, Jan 19, 2021.

1. It won't let me launch my game

I need help with launching my game after I updated it it won't let me launch it

:)

chevyblitzed420, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I own a game but won't let me launch it

Hi Jacob, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure to make your XBOX the home console of your account.

Take a look here for a detailed guide: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

Let me know if it works!
  3. oMiikeWhitterz Win User

Halo: MCC [Digital Copy] freezing issue

*because it won't let me edit the message, pressing start to proceed, or even A, causes the game to freeze and force a launch exit
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Won't let me play my games

Hello, IRONxxWORM. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

A.
    Step 1. Remove the affected profile from your Xbox.

Step 2. Connect your Xbox to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot.

Step 3. Re-add your profile and try playing games.

Make sure to know your credentials before removing your profile.

B.
    Step 1. Disconnect your console from the internet.

Step 2.
    Perform a physical power cycle on your Xbox:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

I'll remain attentive to your comments or if you have further inquiries.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Won't let me play my game

Make your console as Home console https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

It is currently a known issue: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Affected services:

• Browsing the Xbox Games Store, Downloading items that you have already purchased
    Latest update:

We believe we have identified the issue causing some members to have problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.

It was fixed for now!
  6. cnpatton Win User

Halo Spartan **** can not start.It keeps asking me to sign in with Microsoft account.

Is there still no solution to this? I'm on windows 10. I even launch the game from my xbox live console, which I'm obviously logged into, and the game still says I'm not logged in and won't let me log in. Is Microsoft really just ignoring this?
Thema:

It won't let me launch my game

1. It won't let me launch my game - Similar Threads - won't let launch

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  5. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  6. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  7. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  8. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  9. Xbox app won't let me launch or install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me launch or install anything: Anything I can do except standard troubleshooting? The game just puts me on gaming services page and yes I did installed and reinstalled it and took fixes from previous threads but none worked...
  10. XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall: XBOX application (PC - Wndows 10) does not launch, and it doesn't allow me to uninstall or reinstall it. I am able to install games (not the XBOX application) from the store on a different disk,...