It won’t let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

Discus and support It won’t let me create a myplayer account on 2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game last week and every time I try to play online it tells me “you do not meet the requirements to make a Myplayer account” I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tmcs_125, Dec 2, 2022.

1. tmcs_125
    tmcs_125 Guest

I bought the game last week and every time I try to play online it tells me “you do not meet the requirements to make a Myplayer account”

I would greatly appreciate your help

Sorry for the bother

Thanks

:)

tmcs_125, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TMCS_125

Please tell me:
    1. Do you have an active Xbox live gold subscription in your account?
    2. All your privacy settings are enabled?
    Double check both things here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  3. Mark M1 Win User

It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

I had the same problem with my son’s account. Changed every permission in Xbox settings and still no luck.

Then I stumbled on the solution which is as stupid as the original problem….

I created a brand new profile and started 2K23, this profile was allowed to to create a myPlayer account. When I got to the enter email screen I switched Xbox profiles back to my son’s profile. It then lets you complete the myPlayer activation under the new profile.

Ludicrous that this works but ludicrous that the problem occurred in the first place!
  4. Jenn M 24 Win User

my son can play all the games online but this particular NBA2K23. So he has the correct permissions and still wont let him.
  5. Justin Noble Win User

We had very similar issues. We have two xbox consoles in our house and when we logged into the other xbox with the account that we couldn't get to allow it prompted the setup process. We did it on the alternative xbox then went back to the original console. It refreshed and prompted us to do the setup (again) and it finally connected. I know that is confusing. So stated another way, we signed into a different xbox and got the set up prompt. Completed it there then when we relaunched on the original console we were able to connect and all worked.

Good luck. Such a confusing and frustrating problem.
  6. tmcs_125 Win User

Hi I have the same problem with 2K and I saw your answer but I don’t know what privacy setting to allow, it wasn’t very specific

Sorry for the bother,

Thanks

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Logan

In order to play online in Xbox you have to meet the next requirements:

A. Have an active Xbox live gold subscription or game pass ultimate (most of the paid games required this in order to use online functionalities)
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

B. Your privacy settings (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Windows 10) needs to be set to “allow”
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

1. It won’t let me create a myplayer account on 2k23 - Similar Threads - won’t let create

2. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  5. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  6. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  7. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  8. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  10. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....