It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

Discus and support It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried making a account but every time it pops up that I do not meet the requirements 06b72d4b-bf4e-4025-8e9d-174be38a18a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Bennion, Nov 13, 2022.

1. It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

I tried making a account but every time it pops up that I do not meet the requirements

:)

Logan Bennion, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Mark M1 Win User

I had the same problem with my son’s account. Changed every permission in Xbox settings and still no luck.

Then I stumbled on the solution which is as stupid as the original problem….

I created a brand new profile and started 2K23, this profile was allowed to to create a myPlayer account. When I got to the enter email screen I switched Xbox profiles back to my son’s profile. It then lets you complete the myPlayer activation under the new profile.

Ludicrous that this works but ludicrous that the problem occurred in the first place!
  3. Jenn M 24 Win User

my son can play all the games online but this particular NBA2K23. So he has the correct permissions and still wont let him.
  4. Justin Noble Win User

We had very similar issues. We have two xbox consoles in our house and when we logged into the other xbox with the account that we couldn't get to allow it prompted the setup process. We did it on the alternative xbox then went back to the original console. It refreshed and prompted us to do the setup (again) and it finally connected. I know that is confusing. So stated another way, we signed into a different xbox and got the set up prompt. Completed it there then when we relaunched on the original console we were able to connect and all worked.

Good luck. Such a confusing and frustrating problem.
  5. tmcs_125 Win User

Hi I have the same problem with 2K and I saw your answer but I don’t know what privacy setting to allow, it wasn’t very specific

Sorry for the bother,

Thanks

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Logan

In order to play online in Xbox you have to meet the next requirements:

A. Have an active Xbox live gold subscription or game pass ultimate (most of the paid games required this in order to use online functionalities)
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

B. Your privacy settings (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Windows 10) needs to be set to “allow”
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Logan

In order to play online in Xbox you have to meet the next requirements:

A. Have an active Xbox live gold subscription or game pass ultimate (most of the paid games required this in order to use online functionalities)
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

B. Your privacy settings (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Windows 10) needs to be set to “allow”
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
Thema:

1. It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23 - Similar Threads - won't let create

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  6. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  7. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  8. It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate: I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me codes or anything. Please help me...
  9. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  10. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...