it won't let me change my xbox live profile picture

Discus and support it won't let me change my xbox live profile picture in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so for whatever reason when i am on the xbox app and try to change my profile picture it says that i need a adult account even tho in my settings i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BenenCormier, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BenenCormier
    BenenCormier Guest

so for whatever reason when i am on the xbox app and try to change my profile picture it says that i need a adult account even tho in my settings i have a adult account, also sorry for the possible spelling mistakes.
    it won't let me change my xbox live profile picture [​IMG]

:)

BenenCormier, Mar 31, 2020
  2. SUNDER_1 Win User

That's not true at all. I've seen that somebody just recently changed their profile picture. This is a lie, and it's not fair that we can't change out profile pic too. It's really nerve racking.
  3. Mr.Joonie Win User

When will be able to change our profile pictures again?
  4. Smwutches Win User

No one knows right now. Probably not until everything starts to get back to normal.
  5. Hoodie X Jerry Win User

When should this be over becuase i have a brand new gamerpic
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Many services are stopped/blocked because of the excess of people connected to Xbox Live, which includes exchanging profile pictures.
Thema:

1. it won't let me change my xbox live profile picture - Similar Threads - won't let change

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  6. What to do if it won't let you change your pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if it won't let you change your pfp: So I do my pfp thing on xbox app and it just doesn't upload e9160ff1-9540-41be-893a-3cb0bdc2a0ab
  7. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  8. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  9. When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...: The account that is currently using my xbox as their home xbox I have no access to or any way to contact. ea7e0592-d16d-44e5-80b1-92bf14f03e7b
  10. It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings: i just bought minecraft, im over 18, Ive changed the setting in the xbox settings to allow pretty much everything and yet it still won't let me play multiplayer. i don't know what else to do....