It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight

Discus and support It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight and I now I have money on my card cbb33f7c-09ed-4e48-8c1d-5d50ac92d499 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaun Robinson1, Dec 20, 2022.

1. It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight

It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight and I now I have money on my card

:)

Shaun Robinson1, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shaun, on which platform is playing Fortnite, console or PC?

Are you trying to buy V-bucks directly from the Microsoft store or when you're inside Fortnite?

How many purchase attempts have you made if you've tried more than 3 times and they haven't passed your account may be blocked for purchases for security.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Trying to buy v bucks on fortnight and it’s telling me to contact Microsoft.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try to remove and re-add the card from your payment options. You can remove the payment method by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Payment options.

In the box that contains your current payment option, select the box that contains the trash can icon to Remove your payment method.

You can add it again by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Payment options.

Select Add a new payment method.

Choose a payment option, and then follow the instructions to add or update your payment option.

Try purchasing the in-game content again and see if it works.

If it's still not working, please try purchasing the in-game content on a web browser through the Microsoft Store Xbox page.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

how do you use the x-box gift card to get v-bucks on x-box

Hi there Doctordrip1346, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you redeem an Xbox gift card on your Microsoft account, you will receive a balance that you can use to pay for the V-Bucks you want to purchase.

Once you have redeemed the gift card, you should go to the Microsoft Store to buy the V-Bucks. When you are about to make the payment, you will be asked how you want to pay, and you should choose the balance from your Microsoft account.

For example, if you want to buy 1000 V-Bucks, you should go to the following website:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fortnite-1000-v-bucks/c0f5ht9nv86p

Choose your Microsoft account balance as the payment method.

If you want to buy a different amount of V-Bucks and don't know how to find the purchase link, please let me know how many V-Bucks you want, and I can gladly search for the purchase link for you and share it with you.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. midou PEUFRA Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

me too, i buy offer and i don't have my 1000 v bucks!!
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Microsoft Credits able to buy Fortnite items?

Hi there Jaycten, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

With your Microsoft account balance, you can purchase V-Bucks, which is the in-game currency used in Fortnite. With V-Bucks, you can buy items from Fortnite's in-game store.

For instance, here is the link for 2800 V-Bucks so you can see what I mean:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fortnite-2800-v-bucks/c4bpbtqg5c1b

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. It won’t let me buy v bucks on fortnight - Similar Threads - won’t let buy

2. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  3. Trying to buy Season pass on BO2 won’t let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy Season pass on BO2 won’t let me: When I try to buy the season pass it says premium content is blocked for this profile but I have no age restrictions please help 9e4b4e9f-5409-4c9c-97b3-8e893b20a8f0
  4. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  5. Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...: Theres alot of people with this problem and i cant believe it hasnt been fixed already. I bought a game along with thousands of others and cant play it. This is a massive inconvienence, like...
  6. New store won’t let me buy things.

in XboX Insiders
    New store won’t let me buy things.: New store won’t let me buy things. It doesn’t show up with a purchase button or add to wish list. submitted by /u/xboxgamerxxx [link] [comments]
  7. Won’t let me buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me buy anything: when i try to buy something it says update in progress store experience host should be ready soon . check your'r games & apps queue to see if its ready, then launch it again . Any ideas ?...
  8. Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it: My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the xbox and now £10 stuck on his account which is...
  9. The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?: So I’m in need of a little help. For the better half of a year now, I’ve been trying to purchase Sonic Adventure 2 from the Xbox store, and to no avail. I’ve used credit cards, gift cards, online...
  10. PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x: It wont let me buy an Xbox one x, i already bought one but had to cancelled but nos it wont let me and it keeps saying that they cant proccess it and a error code TlfdH2jnKUm9VJUI...