It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus

Discus and support It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to get a Realms plus Membership, I have enough money and after I scan my fingerprint It says to ask a parent even after I have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Mollerstuen, Sep 11, 2022.

1. It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus

Hello I'm trying to get a Realms plus Membership, I have enough money and after I scan my fingerprint It says to ask a parent even after I have enough money It says "We are unable to send a request" even though I have 11 dollars I asked my parents but there isn't any My parent is here or send a request it just makes me go back I'm not on the same internet my dad is on right now so that might be the problem But I don't know

:)

Oliver Mollerstuen, Sep 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Oliver

In order to assist you properly please answer the following questions:

Are you trying to purchase the subscription with an Android or iOS device, or what device are you using to purchase the subscription?
    In any case, are you part from a family group in that system?
    If possible attach an screenshot or video to understand better what’s going on exactly (don’t forget to hide personal info)
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  4. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  5. KoalaMan2016 Win User

Can't log in to xbox.com

thanks, this let me log in but i can't find the online safety tab? I want to join a realm in minecraft but it wont let me.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Microsoft Realms Plus

Hi Amy! I'm more than happy to help you!

Since the Minecraft Realms Plus subscription is not showing up on your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com under Services and Subscriptions, which means the subscription is active on your son's account.

In order to cancel the subscription, you will need to sign in to your son's account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Services and Subscription > and then cancel the Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

That is correct, it is possible that your other email address and your PayPal or any other payment method can be associated with your son's Microsoft account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. It wont let me Buy a subscription for Minecraft Realms plus - Similar Threads - wont let Buy

2. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  3. Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite: I have been trying to buy the save the world pack on fortnite for a few hours but it won't let me. I clicked the redeem code button and added my xbox gift card code in but it only added the credit...
  4. It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm: It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm 806a7d65-1864-444d-afa3-7c244ae398e9
  5. My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...: My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no luck 53662481-9444-4985-b63a-311134ea2a90
  6. Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me buy destiny 2 lightfall: I had bought xbox cards to buy destiny 2 lightfall but everytime i try to buy it. It keeps saying oops try again later. Ive also sent my brother some money to get it too and it keeps happening to...
  7. Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy something for a game and it wont let me change my country to a different...: As you can see it wont give me an option and yes i did try clicking it and noting happens if anyone knows how to if this can you tell me [img] 8473f6dd-c8c4-47ea-9184-0494c125d93f
  8. Wont let me play Minecraft, says I need to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play Minecraft, says I need to buy it.: After the migration, it seems I can't play Minecraft. It says I need to buy it, but I've played it a few months ago, and also been doing so on and off for several years. I've chekced that the...
  9. Wont let me buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy gamepass: Trying to buy gamepass ultimate for the first time. Didn't let me buy it on the website or Xbox app. 5bac5e42-9b78-46d8-9f21-4a7c69a3eb87
  10. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something but, it wont let me: I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?! 635d0d17-cddd-46af-8851-0fe772f0b616