It will not let me play multiplayer. Says I have to purchase the game again.

Discus and support It will not let me play multiplayer. Says I have to purchase the game again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased modern warfare two I’ve uploaded and updated all the game add-ons when I click on multiplayer at says not available purchase modern... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by geno odeh, Nov 24, 2022.

1. geno odeh
    geno odeh Guest

I have purchased modern warfare two I’ve uploaded and updated all the game add-ons when I click on multiplayer at says not available purchase modern warfare two to have access to everything. Why will it not let me play multiplayer I’ve tried hard reset uninstalled multiplayer, reinstalled it nothing

:)

geno odeh, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, we have received many instances of the game, I can suggest that you do a factory reset on the console and then install only MW2, but I believe that these bugs will only be resolved when Activision release some update for bug fixes.
  3. geno odeh Win User

I just did this and nothing happens still wount let me play. Same issue this is frustrating
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Geno, we have received many occurrences to repeit of mw2, do you own a standard Xbox One or some new generation console?

If you're new generation, you've tried removing games from quick resume and resetting your console while keeping games and Apps if you haven't tried to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. StevenHuynh3 Win User

Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

I have it on disk but it says i have to purchase it again to play campaign multiplayer and co-op
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have minecraft, but it wont let me play and says to buy it again.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

I just want to confirm, do you play your Minecraft on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to login to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. It will not let me play multiplayer. Says I have to purchase the game again. - Similar Threads - let play multiplayer

2. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  3. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  4. Minecraft will not let me play Multiplayer due to Microsoft account settings (Mac OS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me play Multiplayer due to Microsoft account settings (Mac OS): I have not been able to play minecraft multiplayer on Java due to microsoft account settings. I followed a tutorial on youtube on how to fix that problem. The tutorial led me to the microsoft...
  5. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer: Today i bought minecraft because i couldn’t get into the user I already had it on. But now I can’t play multiplayer. I’ve tried nearly everything to fix it and nothing works. I’ve sat myself as an...
  6. Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.: I've literally edited all my xbox settings to allow, logged out and back into the minecraft launcher, and it still won't let me play multiplayer. The guides didn't help, as they all said the same...
  7. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege: What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to play single player it lets me. Why is this...
  8. Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF: It won’t let me play COD MWF on multiplayer and it only show up 4 data packs when I go to manage game and adding but when I go in the game to see what packs I’m missing it says that I have them...
  9. PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Not Let Me to Play Minecraft Multiplayer: I gave all multiplayer security and privacy and both Xbox and Microsoft accounts but still multiplayer not working 46d2848a-253b-4574-a7e1-798ec3181c26
  10. Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play...: Call of duty ghost freezes in multiplayer and extinction menu and will only let me play campaign Xbox series x 11b7c332-3409-4b6c-b279-847cf89d9d4b