It sucks

Discus and support It sucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it sucks that you dont do anything and still get reported its not fair 1ccd481a-fb5b-4d9a-9820-ca1a7b81bcf2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sicario656, Oct 11, 2017.

1. sicario656
    sicario656 Guest

It sucks

it sucks that you dont do anything and still get reported its not fair

:)

sicario656, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Zabusy
    Zabusy Guest
    It sucks!

Extra week I'd say. Or lower the price even more... oh yeah... that's not their style.

Zabusy, Oct 11, 2017
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    It sucks!

Hey there Viper,

We're aware of the issue with L4D2 and are actively working to resolve it so people can get the sale price. Stay tuned.

MisterFizzle, Oct 11, 2017
  4. sicario656
    sicario656 Guest

It sucks

**** this im really pissed off thats why **** xbox im going to ps4

sicario656, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Doesn't matter if someone reports you.

Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken so you will only receive enforcement action if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

You wont get banned/suspended for no reason.

If you do receive enforcement action an email is sent to the address linked to your account telling you why & how long you are suspended for or you can look on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The rules are the same on PS4/PSN

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. closingracer Win User

Sucks to Suck

That happened to me with 2k12 and when it did I sold the game... did it on my like 4-5 year pro PG Starter as well and was 2nd in MVP voting when it happened.
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Ads Suck Suck Suck

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Sucks to suck ig

Don't forget that the Xbox has the early access to preview builds of games which I think is really cool.
  9. smileskybird Win User

Sucks to suck ig

Xbox Scorpio is due out later this year. It's hardware specs will thrash PS4 Pro. Xbox also has Microsoft, the world's biggest software company, Microsoft utilizes 300,000+ servers worldwide for Xbox Live, more than what Sony can say for their PSN. Xbox
    also has been doing Party Chat longer than the competition. Xbox 360 has Party Chat. PS3 doesn't. Microsoft owns Minecraft and Skype. And Microsoft acknowledges Australian and New Zealand legal rights in their terms of service. Sony doesn't. Xbox has Kinect.
    And Xbox has Play Anywhere, a feature which lets you play your Xbox 1 games on your Windows 10 PC (select titles).

Make sure you're with a good ISP. Cable/fibre/VDSL broadband is better than ADSL Broadband. I have 100mb/s download and 10mb/s upload with Vodafone NZ. You may get better service too if you live in a city rather than a small town or rural area, due to lack
    of service in those areas compared to more urban areas. Microsoft only utilizes 15,000 worldwide for Xbox 360. But with Xbox 1, they utilize much more, 300,000+. Xbox Scorpio will have faster bandwidth, more RAM, a faster CPU, HDR, and 4k Blu-ray disc drive,
    specs which not even PS4 Pro can beat. Sony owns Blu-ray yet they don't implement a 4k Blu-ray drive on their PS4 Pro. Microsoft has also created an official feedback site:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas . Picture quality is also down to game developers too. If you want quality, go PC, but be prepared to pay more for a high end
    PC that brings you that quality. Xbox Scorpio will bring near to that, quality, with the added simplicity of being a console.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Sucks to suck ig

If all your worried about is graphics then buy a decent gaming pc.

At the end of the day though if a game is **** then it's ****,no matter how pretty it looks.
Thema:

It sucks

1. It sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. Xbox series S sucks dude

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S sucks dude: So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse to stay connected to any wireless controller!...
  3. Why do all Xbox controllers suck?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all Xbox controllers suck?: I have had maybe a dozen or more controllers over less than 5 years. All with the same issues. Microsoft realized they were making garbage and rather than fix the issue they reduced the...
  4. Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sucks paying $150 for an elite controller and it lasts only one year: Why should I have to buy warranty from the store? The whole point of spending $100 more on a controller was for it to last longer than a $60 controller but I guess it was too good to be true....
  5. Why do the new Xbox controllers suck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do the new Xbox controllers suck: I’ve had many gaming systems over the years. I’ve had many controllers for gaming systems. In fact, I still have my GameCube from 15 years ago and I still have the 2 controllers I bought with it...
  6. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  9. xbox gamertag system sucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag system sucks: I just tried to change my gamertag and ended up only changing the classic version of it. And when I went to support I either got a stupid bot or a Xbox gamer that couldn’t do a thing about it. I...
  10. Your password policies suck, please fix for people like me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your password policies suck, please fix for people like me: I don’t use you except for an Xbox account that I use only for watching TV. I don’t have any credit card information attached to this account. Why do I NEED a password, especially one attached to...