It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account

Discus and support It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Xbox my friend and I were having An argument and he threatened to report me. now I can't party. can you please reach back my username is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BoldGiraffe5295, Oct 22, 2022.

1. It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account

Hello Xbox my friend and I were having An argument and he threatened to report me. now I can't party. can you please reach back my username is Boldgirrafe5295 thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day

:)

BoldGiraffe5295, Oct 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you received a suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Enforcement needs to be fixed

My friend almost got banned for having a cod pfp, I agree this is [mod removed]. Their report system has to be automated cuz its [mod removed]
  4. BOROIBRAHIMOVIC Win User

banned

My friends account has been permanently banned for no reason. His account name
    [Mod Removed]
  5. R3C0N x SN1P3R1 Win User

ACCOUNT HACKED BY GAMERTAG: [mod removed]

My account was hacked by [Mod Removed]..Also he has a J tagged xbox system..He removed all my my friends from my friends list. I would like to file a complaint.
  6. ACE_NOOB_KILLER_X AN Win User

False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

No some how a message that was supposed to be deleted by the enforcement team my girlfriend's friend reported it and got my account banned yet a [mod removed] again when I was just unbanned last night
Thema:

1. It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account - Similar Threads - seems friend mod

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  4. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  7. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  8. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  9. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  10. i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later": Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her as a friend it dosn't allow me to "submit" the...