It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

Discus and support It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jon H1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Jon H1
    Jon H1 Guest

It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you.

:)

Jon H1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate subscription?

They recently changed the price of Ultimate which is why it's now 16.99 instead of 14.99.
  3. Haley Willits Win User

It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate subscription?

It says Taxes may not be included in display prices.
    So I have the same issue. I always get charged 14.99. NEVER 16.99. Makes no sense they add taxes now. It has to be an error
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's 14.99 plus tax. The extra is the tax.
  5. Debbie Padilla1 Win User

It says Taxes may not be included in display prices.
  6. Joseph Hatcher Win User

Cash app card doesn't work for payments on my xbox

I just put 16 dollors on my card and it will not let me get the 14.99 monthly thing
Thema:

1. It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate... - Similar Threads - says subscription $14

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  6. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  7. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  8. I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield: I dunno what's going on it won't let me cloud game starfield on my xbox one but will let me with any other ultimate game 1e63e192-66b8-482c-9882-bdde1fbaecdf
  9. I want to stream for streamlabs but it says "you need to link a subscription" how do I do it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream for streamlabs but it says "you need to link a subscription" how do I do it?: I want to stream to streamlabs but when I want to connect it says " you need to link a subscription to be able to use the selected broadcast destination" how do I link a subscription...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...