It says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in" and I can't launch my games.
Discus and support It says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in" and I can't launch my games. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Topic. Whenever I try to launch a game like Overwatch I directly get a message that says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in", with a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yas Z1, Apr 1, 2023.
Thema:
It says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in" and I can't launch my games.
Loading...
-
It says "The Person who bought this needs to be signed in" and I can't launch my games. - Similar Threads - says Person bought
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
I CANT SIGN IN ON MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT, IT KEEP SAYING THAT THERE IS A VPN ERROR PLEASE HELP
in XBoX AccessibilityI CANT SIGN IN ON MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT, IT KEEP SAYING THAT THERE IS A VPN ERROR PLEASE HELP: I CANT SIGN IN ON MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT, IT KEEP SAYING THAT THERE IS A VPN ERROR PLEASE HELP b15357f8-9984-4902-a4d5-8bfa11728f8f -
when i log into my personal account it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" what do i do
in XBoX Accessibilitywhen i log into my personal account it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" what do i do: i got this error and found a youtube video telling me to clear my caches but i doubt it will work please help (i got this after playing minecraft) 32bb06d4-1258-40a0-89ba-8dc0bad1e350 -
My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol... -
Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...
in XboX InsidersWhy does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it... -
A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does
in XBoX on ConsolesA sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386 -
What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who...: What can i do when it says "The person who boght this needs to sign in" when i'm the one who bought it db9c7438-0961-4bb8-817e-90e1fb4a20a7