It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

Discus and support It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haziel Gonzalez, May 15, 2023.

1. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

:)

Haziel Gonzalez, May 15, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Haziel. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly check your subscription status thru https://account.microsoft.com/services to make sure that you're on the right account where it is active. Once confirmed, turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. XDEATH1DEALERX Win User

Xbox Gold Live

I purchased live two days ago and got it working for a day but now i get that same screen saying join xbox live gold.
  4. GanjaSpore Win User

XBOX Live promotion for $3.99/month disappears after activating free month offer

i know this is the answer section but i couldn't figure out where to post this related question: a mate of mine gave me a 1month trial for xbox live (he got it with a game and doesn't need it.) anyway i activated the code and my profile doesn't say im
    a gold member and i cant get the free game in the "games for gold" section. but what gets me is it all worked when i first joined box live.

please help me figure this out
  5. SantosVH97 Win User

Game pass

Thank you again for reply, I tried that and say the same thing , I don't know what's going on , I used the credit card to xbox live gold and it worked but with game pass it doesn't work
  6. MC Enosoro Win User

So theres a problem with my Xbox live gold abonnement...

Well, it does only say "Join Xbox Live Gold" and "Learn more", but on my Microsoft-Account it says that I used the code, and if I got to "Abonnements" in my xbox it says, that I have the gampe and xbox live gold...
Thema:

1. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work - Similar Threads - says got live

2. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  7. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  8. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  9. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  10. Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Xbox live to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one x but it says it doesn’t work and...: Please help me out someone f62126e8-1720-4c15-b023-072513c0ebb4