It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

Discus and support It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bogdan Jankovic, May 19, 2024.

1. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used

:)

Bogdan Jankovic, May 19, 2024
  2. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  3. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Trying to change my age but I am child account even tho am not

If you have registered your account as a child you can't change it. The servers keep track of the age automatically
  5. Theo Makkas Win User

Microsoft flight simulator saying that i am offline even tho im connected.

I tried and it keeps re setting
  6. Pedro 299 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator saying that i am offline even tho im connected.

Brilliant! Worked for me as well.

Simple fix after much frustration.
Thema:

It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

1. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember... - Similar Threads - says already logined

2. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  9. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  10. When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...: When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one Activision account. When I try to unlink my Xbox...