It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

Discus and support It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JESMOKEALOT, Nov 21, 2020.

  1. JESMOKEALOT
    JESMOKEALOT Guest

    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games


    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale

    to earn reward quest

    Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

    Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points

    :)
     
    JESMOKEALOT, Nov 21, 2020
    #1
  2. JDMDRIFT1993 Win User

    Xbox Live

    It is for the 50% black friday sale.
  3. Zingyathlet Win User

    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

    Hey Its real i got a 4 euro One Just make sure to spend it 10 euro could get you a good game During black friday sale
  4. MartinManscher Win User

    Titanfall Digital Deluxe

  5. Jav0r Win User

    Black fridqy

    I think this was one of the worst Black Friday sales for games.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

    Black Friday plans

    I don't plan on going out. I may pick up a few games from the Xbox Black Friday sale.
Thema:

It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

Loading...
  1. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games - Similar Threads - says spend black

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. Xbox AI is shit and I can say why

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single...
  9. Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments]
  10. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. spend 50 on black friday game aale