It says on microsoft that my account linked but my ps4 it hasent?

Discus and support It says on microsoft that my account linked but my ps4 it hasent? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, When i try link my microsoft acount to my ps4 it says on microsoft that it linked but on my ps4 it hasent? Anything could help me right here.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pup.., Nov 20, 2022.

1. Pup..
    Pup.. Guest

Hello,

When i try link my microsoft acount to my ps4 it says on microsoft that it linked but on my ps4 it hasent? Anything could help me right here.

:)

Pup.., Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pup

Please share a picture of the exact message that you’re seeing once you try to link your Microsoft account
  3. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  4. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  5. QUARSE LAKU Win User

Cannot login to minecraft ps4

I have tried to log into my microsoft account on my ps4 and every time i try to login it says “account already linked on another ps4”, even tho i have never logged into another ps4?
  6. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
Thema:

1. It says on microsoft that my account linked but my ps4 it hasent? - Similar Threads - says microsoft account

2. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  3. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  7. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  10. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447