it says my main account atlas changed for minecraft now i cant play or log back in
Discus and support it says my main account atlas changed for minecraft now i cant play or log back in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says my main account atlas changed for minecraft now i cant play or log back in and whn it shows me the new main atlais it shows some random email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fazeninja6733, Jun 18, 2025.
Thema:
it says my main account atlas changed for minecraft now i cant play or log back in
Loading...
-
it says my main account atlas changed for minecraft now i cant play or log back in - Similar Threads - says main account
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...
in XBoX Games and AppsNo matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center...: No matter what i do my titanfall gets to the main menu then freezes and says data center searching. After a few minutes the game will crash stating "Titanfall 2 took too long to start"... -
When I try to log in on my main account, I get a text that says "Try entering your...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen I try to log in on my main account, I get a text that says "Try entering your...: I recently bought minecraft on my main microsoft account that I created under a @gmail address, on the 19th of may I tried logging in on my phone (that also had access previously) and I got a... -
On the main screen of my Xbox series x hogwarts legacy says that it is the obox one version...
in XBoX Games and AppsOn the main screen of my Xbox series x hogwarts legacy says that it is the obox one version...: I've tried everything I could think of. I deleted the group, and added it from the store, I looked in the gamecard settings, the system settings, I didn't find anything that would let me make it... -
Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass
in XBoX Games and AppsChivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...