it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work.

Discus and support it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have my account be over 18 and I went into the Xbox settings and clicked allow on all of the privacy settings yet it still doesn't allow me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas majeres, Jan 13, 2023.

1. it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work.

I already have my account be over 18 and I went into the Xbox settings and clicked allow on all of the privacy settings yet it still doesn't allow me into multiplayer.

This is in java edition multiplayer works fine in bedrock.

Thanks

:)

Thomas majeres, Jan 13, 2023
  2. 9Cooli YT Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

Hello. When i hover over where it says multiplayer in the minecraft main menu it says “multiplayer is disabled, please check your Minecraft account settings.” Which I also have done. I bought the Java edition for windows.

I don’t remember what options I changed because I just say everything on allow and adult default.
  3. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
  4. ohminkwon1 Win User

I can't join Minecraft multiplayer.

as I am still an adolescent, that doesn't work and I think my parents have to allow it except we don't no how and when I hover over the multiplayer bar, it says ' multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings.'...
  5. Lavenia A. Win User

Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.

Hi Ali Jones,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

I am aware that your brother is having trouble accessing Minecraft java on a multiplayer for a few months now. I am here to help and let us work on this together.

Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that your brother's Minecraft account is set up correctly. He should have a Mojang account and be signed in with the correct credentials.

2. Check that your brother's firewall settings are not blocking Minecraft multiplayer. You can try temporarily disabling the firewall to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Ensure that your brother's internet connection is stable and strong enough to support multiplayer gaming. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

4. If your brother is using a VPN, try disabling it to see if that resolves the issue.

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  6. Vox_379 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer disabled, however all accounts details would have it enabled.

Hi Manuela, currently I am operating Minecraft with a PC. The message it's giving when I hover over the options for multiplayer says "Multiplayer disabled. Please check your microsoft settings."
Thema:

it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work.

1. it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work. - Similar Threads - says Multiplayer disabled

2. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  3. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  4. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings: it says that i cnt play multiplayer cuz of my settings ba91d34f-6a17-4e74-af30-a7987077e9bf
  7. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  8. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  9. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled: I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so. b13ebb5d-1dd1-4128-863f-96e4706f0f21
  10. Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x: Mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online 94cfd0b0-ea7e-468a-a2e5-117f908e2580