It Says Multiplayer access is disabled

Discus and support It Says Multiplayer access is disabled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing with my friends on the new free Xbox Live minecraft, when it kicked me out. When i went to join again, it said, and still says, Your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlashyShortNose, Oct 14, 2017.

1. It Says Multiplayer access is disabled

I was playing with my friends on the new free Xbox Live minecraft, when it kicked me out. When i went to join again, it said, and still says, Your Xbox Live Setting do not allow multiplayer access. Although i was doing is a second ago! Please let me know
    how to fix this! It says to go to Xbox.com, which is why i'm here, but i cant find the setting to change this. If a staff member is reading this, please respond to me on how or where to go to fix this, or if your able to fix it yourself, then please fix it.
    Thx

:)

SlashyShortNose, Oct 14, 2017
  2. need help opening my NAT

I'm having a similar issue in which i can connect to live, watch youtube and access the store but I can't play multiplayer within a game or access party chat. When i check my detailed NAT it says "there is a firewall(or it is not connected)" and when I check
    my multiplayer connection it says it "can't get a Teredo IP address.

A WRETCHED S0UL, Oct 14, 2017
  3. MEEBEAST
    MEEBEAST Guest
    Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4

I purchased Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4. I can play the campaigns but cannot access multiplayer on either account. I have tried to uninstall/re-install, clear the cache but it will not allow me access to the multiplayer for either game. Battlefield
    one says my access is denied and battlefield 4 says I have lost connection and when I press "x", I get nothing.

MEEBEAST, Oct 14, 2017
  4. GrimSc0pe
    GrimSc0pe Guest

I've had the same problem, and despite hours of searching, microsoft has done nothing to help remedy.

GrimSc0pe, Oct 15, 2017
  5. GrimSc0pe Win User

I've had the same problem, and despite hours of searching, microsoft has done nothing to help remedy.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

Hi Maximus. Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?
  7. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  8. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Hello Deerisi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how important it is for you to play Minecraft with friends and you were unable to because of the multiplayer issue. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Looking at the Mojang's support article, one of the most needed to enable in everyone's account when playing with friends is multiplayer. If you are part of Microsoft Family, please let your parent/s or guardian/s know that you will need multiplayer to be enable on your account and create and join clubs.

Steps are on this link: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

Increasing age only welcome you to possible issues in the future that could be related to purchase which we do not recommend.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  9. TIB1237KProductions Win User

multiplayer is disabled

Hold up, I am not even linked to any family group or organizer. But I still can't change account settings.
Thema:

1. It Says Multiplayer access is disabled - Similar Threads - Says Multiplayer access

2. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  3. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  4. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings: it says that i cnt play multiplayer cuz of my settings ba91d34f-6a17-4e74-af30-a7987077e9bf
  7. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  8. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  9. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled: I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so. b13ebb5d-1dd1-4128-863f-96e4706f0f21
  10. Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x: Mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online 94cfd0b0-ea7e-468a-a2e5-117f908e2580