It Says Multiplayer access is disabled

Discus and support It Says Multiplayer access is disabled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing with my friends on the new free Xbox Live minecraft, when it kicked me out. When i went to join again, it said, and still says, Your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlashyShortNose, Oct 14, 2017.

1. It Says Multiplayer access is disabled

I was playing with my friends on the new free Xbox Live minecraft, when it kicked me out. When i went to join again, it said, and still says, Your Xbox Live Setting do not allow multiplayer access. Although i was doing is a second ago! Please let me know
    how to fix this! It says to go to Xbox.com, which is why i'm here, but i cant find the setting to change this. If a staff member is reading this, please respond to me on how or where to go to fix this, or if your able to fix it yourself, then please fix it.
    Thx

:)

SlashyShortNose, Oct 14, 2017
  2. need help opening my NAT

I'm having a similar issue in which i can connect to live, watch youtube and access the store but I can't play multiplayer within a game or access party chat. When i check my detailed NAT it says "there is a firewall(or it is not connected)" and when I check
    my multiplayer connection it says it "can't get a Teredo IP address.

A WRETCHED S0UL, Oct 14, 2017
  3. MEEBEAST
    MEEBEAST Guest
    Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4

I purchased Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4. I can play the campaigns but cannot access multiplayer on either account. I have tried to uninstall/re-install, clear the cache but it will not allow me access to the multiplayer for either game. Battlefield
    one says my access is denied and battlefield 4 says I have lost connection and when I press "x", I get nothing.

MEEBEAST, Oct 14, 2017
  4. GrimSc0pe
    GrimSc0pe Guest

I've had the same problem, and despite hours of searching, microsoft has done nothing to help remedy.

GrimSc0pe, Oct 15, 2017
  5. GrimSc0pe Win User

I've had the same problem, and despite hours of searching, microsoft has done nothing to help remedy.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  7. Kathy A. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled."

Hello Deerisi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how important it is for you to play Minecraft with friends and you were unable to because of the multiplayer issue. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Looking at the Mojang's support article, one of the most needed to enable in everyone's account when playing with friends is multiplayer. If you are part of Microsoft Family, please let your parent/s or guardian/s know that you will need multiplayer to be enable on your account and create and join clubs.

Steps are on this link: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

Increasing age only welcome you to possible issues in the future that could be related to purchase which we do not recommend.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  8. TIB1237KProductions Win User

multiplayer is disabled

Hold up, I am not even linked to any family group or organizer. But I still can't change account settings.
  9. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Multiplayer is disabled

Hello ItzSamurai, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones which forbid you from multiplayer gaming: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. It Says Multiplayer access is disabled - Similar Threads - Says Multiplayer access

2. Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to...: Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Minecraft it says my Microsoft account needs to ensure safety settings but I have already done that and it still will not let me play...
  3. In my microsoft account it says that I can join multiplayer games but when I launch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    In my microsoft account it says that I can join multiplayer games but when I launch...: In my microsoft account it says that I can join multiplayer games but when I launch Minecraft it is grayed out. I use the same microsoft account for Minecraft. ffa663cd-c50a-43ae-b866-304045b3cdf0
  4. it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says Multiplayer is disabled in minecraft but my account should let it work.: I already have my account be over 18 and I went into the Xbox settings and clicked allow on all of the privacy settings yet it still doesn't allow me into multiplayer. This is in java edition...
  5. My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2022 mw2 will not let me play multiplayer and says I don’t have Xbox live even though I...: I have Xbox live gold and I can play games such as destiny 2, apex, Warframe, and overwatch 2 but I cannot play MWIIs multiplayer. Every time I go to launch it, it takes me to a screen to buy game...
  6. In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    In Minecraft it says "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft...: My settings say that I'm allowed to play multiplayer and I followed the steps they showed. 30ff367a-9de2-41d8-a11c-a90e06a08ad0
  7. It will not let me play multiplayer. Says I have to purchase the game again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me play multiplayer. Says I have to purchase the game again.: I have purchased modern warfare two I’ve uploaded and updated all the game add-ons when I click on multiplayer at says not available purchase modern warfare two to have access to everything. Why...
  8. Minecraft says my multiplayer and clubs is turned off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft says my multiplayer and clubs is turned off?: When I get on Minecraft and go to either the realms, play with friends, or servers tab it tells me that I cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is setup and to make sure my...
  9. Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...: I have modern warfare for the xbox one, and i have been playing it fine for the last couple of days; however, recently today while playing online it kicked me out of the match and back to xbox...
  10. Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer in battlefield 1 is not working. Every time I try enter an error saying access ...: When I enter battlefield 1 receive an error saying access denied. What should I do? 63e8fca0-590a-4a63-a806-c1a79a718ce1