It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

Discus and support It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SvEnOmOsAbRg, Mar 7, 2022.

1. SvEnOmOsAbRg
    SvEnOmOsAbRg Guest

It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and gey renewed each time it runs out. It only happens for one game "metal gear solid 5" which was on gold for a bit, it worked in the past but now it doesn't want to work. Is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

SvEnOmOsAbRg, Mar 7, 2022
  2. Genez241 Win User

Game pass not working on Xbox.

I have tried both and they don’t help.

When I try to play a game it says: “Looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass” 0x803f800e

When I go to subscriptions it says game pass and live gold are active and the next charge is next month.
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi,

i also have question about game pass. My subscription for gold just renewed this month. I have a promotional code for one month of game pass ultimate. Now in the game pass faq it says when subscribing to game pass the account is upgraded and all the remaining
    gold subscription migrated over. So my question is if i cancel game pass after one month will i go back to xbox live gold or do i need to resubscribe.
    Hello welcome to the forums! In this case if you have a active Xbox Live Gold membership your subscription will migrate to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So in this case you will lose your Xbox Live Gold and when your Xbox GamePass Ultimate expire you will need
    to resubscribe again.

plus remember if for example you have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, when you migrate your subscription the system will tell you how many months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you will get!

Regards!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox series s won't let me play games

Ok hi when I try to play a game pass game it tells me I need to renew gamepass but I have xbox live gold
    XBox Live Gold doesn't give you access to Game Pass games....Live Gold just allows you to play Multiplayer content. You either need to buy Game Pass separately or you need to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate which includes Live Gold
  5. TheJokerJD Win User

Converting Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass

Hi,

If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you will no longer have all it has to offer. When you feel like cancelling you can go to microsoft.com and locate the subscription tab from there you can cancel your Game pass ultimate and Renew your Xbox Live Gold. Or you can go to subscriptions on the Xbox settings find your Xbox live Gold on there and Renew it that way.
  6. SlinkingCrown87 Win User

Error Code 0x803f800f

I got Rayman Legends with Games with Gold a while back. I reinstalled the game yesterday and when I try to play it, I get this error:

Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

This game was acquired using Games with Gold. Unless the person who acquired it has Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you'll need to buy the game if you want to play it. If the buyer's subscription is current, try quitting
    and relaunching the game. (0x803f800f)

I have Xbox Live Gold, done a forced power cycle, removed and reinstalled my account and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Any help?
    did u check if your prescription was still valid
Thema:

1. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I... - Similar Threads - says Looks need

2. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  3. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  4. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  5. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  6. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...: When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do 0d3b8b6a-7ae9-45c1-a1be-a3d0b4a27c2d
  7. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507
  8. I will connect my account then it will say I can close the tab but when I look at my switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I will connect my account then it will say I can close the tab but when I look at my switch...: I will connect my account then it will say I can close the tab but when I look at my switch my account wont be connected 8857f9dc-256b-413a-8cd3-de90611f7291
  9. It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...: I have been permanently banned on xbox and I don’t know why. My account was hacked and I got it back and now it says im permanently banned and when I try to submit a appeal it says I have no...
  10. My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft is saying installation stopped at a 100% on my xbox one. I’ve been looking...: I’ve tried everything but nothing has helped. any ideas? 9daed548-b68e-496b-9771-1aa8ceb0a0fb