It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.
Discus and support It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Nov 5, 2019.
Thema:
It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.
Loading...
-
It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them. - Similar Threads - says quests available
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate
in XboX InsidersWindows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different... -
Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f -
Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...
in XBoX AccessibilityHey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e -
On quest craft when I try log in it says I haven’t acceptet permissions although I have and...
in XBoX AccessibilityOn quest craft when I try log in it says I haven’t acceptet permissions although I have and...: Can you tell me what to do bcbcc00b-ea53-498e-a5b7-d4e7cca6df91