It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,...
Discus and support It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It says I’ve been suspended on my Xbox and I can’t chat with other players in Rocket League, I want to know how long my suspension will last for and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GoldenEagle3502, Nov 26, 2022.
Thema:
It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,...
Loading...
-
It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,... - Similar Threads - says here been
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.
in XboX InsidersWarning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a... -
whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5 -
I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29 -
Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c -
I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.
in XboX InsidersI'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.: I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha. Sorry for all who see my posts, and stay in... -
Been here for almost 9 years and I've never stopped by to say HI!
in XBoX Games and AppsBeen here for almost 9 years and I've never stopped by to say HI!: Top of the morning to ya! Well for me since I'm a night owl its more of GOOD evening to ya! I've been on Xbox Live for almost 9 years now and to think it all started when my brother wanted to play...