It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,...

Discus and support It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It says I’ve been suspended on my Xbox and I can’t chat with other players in Rocket League, I want to know how long my suspension will last for and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GoldenEagle3502, Nov 26, 2022.

1. It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,...

It says I’ve been suspended on my Xbox and I can’t chat with other players in Rocket League, I want to know how long my suspension will last for and what I’ve been suspended for

:)

GoldenEagle3502, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players, I want to know what for and for how long

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GOLDENEAGLE3502

The only way to view your enforcement history and start a case review if applicable is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  4. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

So I can Report anyone that I please without having a reason why im making that report and easily get that players Chat communication Suspended even if I dont like what i hear from what they say

No. You can report someone for any reason you want, but the enforcement team is going to investigate the report. If they find the person violated the code of conduct, they will be suspended. If they find that the person did nothing wrong, then nothing will
    happen.
    ok SO Then why am im getting Communication chat suspended with in the a week of getting unsuspended from my last Chat suspended huh as soon as I am able to chat I never use my chat headset and either way I get suspended no matter what apparently the System
    is Brokn

my 1st Suspended was back in May 1st-15th, a week later near the end of the month May 27th-28 I get a quick chat suspended right away because I ended up sending a message to a player in Battlefield 4 sending him a Message ( Quote: PTFO) that's all I said
    and right there I was instantly Chat Suspended just cause I send him a PTFO Message. The once again I got Chat Suspended Abused again in the Same Month into the 1st week of June May 31st-June 1st, same Message I send them I get a Chat suspended. After this
    Last Chat suspended I gave it a whole month and Moved to the Playstation due to the fact that Players were abusing the System to report players getting them Suspended because they don't have a reason why I decided to come back at the end of this month and
    now I am suspended for 2 weeks June 25th-July 10th on my Chat communication on the same Message I send players in the past and Im the problem I can't say PTFO which means Play the F*****g Objective come on now

This Player Report System is being abused and needs to be fixed I've been an Xbox Live member since 2005 never had an issue like this till now
  5. YAYFRANY Win User

Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

It says I’ve been suspended from Xbox live and I won’t be able to sign in when I’m unbanned but the only problem is I’m communication banned and it should have no effect on playing games and it’s on all my Xbox 360 games I play in an Xbox series X but the problem also happens on my Xbox one s and I am not the first user on this xbox. Please fix this as soon as possible.
  6. JM2079 Win User

Why did i get permanently suspended

I also have the same issue I was in the middle of a game and I got kicked off x box live and then had a notification to say I’m permantly suspended. Not on my history or able to apply for a review. I don’t even speak on the chat I talk to my friend on my phone. I’ve been round in circles and I’ve spent £100’s of pounds and hours over the years and have been worried that I have lost anything. Does anyone have any advice of what to do?
Thema:

It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,...

1. It says here I have been suspended in my Xbox and I’m not able to chat with other players,... - Similar Threads - says here been

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29
  8. Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c
  9. I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm here to say sorry to everyobe who check my posts.: I was writting in all my posts that I was Alpha-Skip-Ahead, but it was wrong, yesterday I head my Insider app to check this, and I'm a Preview-Alpha. Sorry for all who see my posts, and stay in...
  10. Been here for almost 9 years and I've never stopped by to say HI!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been here for almost 9 years and I've never stopped by to say HI!: Top of the morning to ya! Well for me since I'm a night owl its more of GOOD evening to ya! I've been on Xbox Live for almost 9 years now and to think it all started when my brother wanted to play...