it says connceting in xbox group

Discus and support it says connceting in xbox group in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Me and my friend has a problem with talking to eachother in a xbox group. When we try to join eachother it just says connecting for both of us.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuyWithJetpack, Sep 7, 2021.

  1. it says connceting in xbox group


    Hello! Me and my friend has a problem with talking to eachother in a xbox group. When we try to join eachother it just says connecting for both of us. Our internet connection is fine and we haven't had this problem before. (no error codes)

    All help is appreciated. it says connceting in xbox group :)

    submitted by /u/GuyWithJetpack
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GuyWithJetpack, Sep 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Jakegale223 Win User

    Xbox live core services

    xbox live core is not conncet.
  3. JavierMoreno6 Win User

    network connectivity problem

    Am trying to conncet to the wifi and so i can play fortnite then it says we have a issues with the wifi
  4. XBL AKEEMs Win User

    Blank avatar

    your account just need be conncet to live
  5. ANGAMERDUDE9 Win User

    Live on Dashboard only?

    Please try to clear your system caha and check ISP or you can run test on your conncetion.
  6. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

    Is Xbox Live down?

    Live is up and runnning live was never down in the first place it cause of been your inernet conncetion or something
Thema:

it says connceting in xbox group

Loading...
  1. it says connceting in xbox group - Similar Threads - says connceting group

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  4. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  5. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  6. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  7. Xbox AI is shit and I can say why

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single...
  8. Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️: Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage...
  10. I can't set up my xbox one console on the app it keeps saying no device found

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't set up my xbox one console on the app it keeps saying no device found: Help submitted by /u/Ok-District-9998 [link] [comments]