It say I have 0 friends but I did yesterday

Discus and support It say I have 0 friends but I did yesterday in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to start talking 2cae591e-7758-400d-b489-60d88b678cb0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Colby Holfeld, Nov 2, 2022.

1. It say I have 0 friends but I did yesterday

Microsoft needs to start talking

:)

Colby Holfeld, Nov 2, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. XBF George L Win User

My Xbox friends list says I have 0 friends.

Hello!

Have you tried going to
    Xbox Friends List site
    to check if your friends are still showing up from the website? Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Refreshing would work. You sure nobody unfriended you?
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Try to remove your profile from the console and add it again, it should be fixed with that
  6. PYG_Dragon Win User

ED kRevali I did and it didn't work.
Thema:

1. It say I have 0 friends but I did yesterday - Similar Threads - friends did yesterday

2. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  3. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  4. I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to get unbanned my friend did funny and hè banned me for spamming that i want: Unban me my friend did funny 212f6772-fbfb-4dd6-82cc-b7a6ec2bb4f7
  5. I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?: I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do? 4db5270a-3b50-41fe-9f02-bbbbfc6644b4
  6. Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did my friend get an email saying I got them banned?: Hello. So today me an my friend both had issues with xbox live service's. My friend got a message from xbox stating their account has been banned, finally got it resolved and he got an email from...
  7. I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?: I got the cross-gen bundle version of MW2 but I would like to upgrade to the vault edition. My friend was just able to by paying the difference but my system won’t let me do the same thing...
  8. What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do if my friend did something to get me banned. Like say something offensive...: Me and my friend where playing a game and he got mad and sent an offensive message to the other player. 0f65b6a5-89d0-4ff7-9cda-92387ae001b6
  9. I did not mean to ban my friend named Akuma2frosty, so please. It was a joke please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did not mean to ban my friend named Akuma2frosty, so please. It was a joke please: I didn't mean to ban Akuma2frosty my little brother got my controller will it was on the report butten please we were joking so please xbox please. 0edb2938-a331-4e17-9108-a9230b0aefa4
  10. I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t...: I haven’t done anything but my friends have done this thing called a gift card scam and it has got me permanently banned 2b7716be-5a90-47d9-8637-7f0e592fa8c5