It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any...

Discus and support It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need help please . 45f416a2-be9c-4dd2-b794-7eb9f6c38c25 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Skeats, Mar 19, 2023.

1. It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any...

I really need help please .

:)

Oliver Skeats, Mar 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any network either .please help me NOW..

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately this problem has been occurring for several days, and many users have been complaining about this problem, unfortunately it can only be repaired directly on the servers, and we are waiting for Microsoft to fix it. No procedure performed at your residence will be effective in this case.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I still don't have any video on my Xbox One

Rest assured, I know how frustrating this can be. I understand.
  4. Ryanz2012 Win User

Thanks, sorry:) I didn't mean to jump at you by any means

It's 8 years old, so no warranty luck
  5. Ryanz2012 Win User

I have tried this many times-- I never get anything on the screen
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Technically it wasn't the update that did this, maybe during the update process the console may have shut down by itself, or the internet connection may have dropped, a number of things can lead to this. Unfortunately, I'm just a community member and player like you, I know this can be frustrating, but the only way to solve this problem is by performing the factory reset procedure or updating the console offline, I know this doesn't solve the problem it will be necessary lead to repair as said.

If your console is still under warranty, you can repair it at no additional cost. You can check these instructions at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any...

1. It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any... - Similar Threads - said don't game

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  4. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46
  5. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  6. I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2k24 installed it and tried to open it and it said you don't have rights for this...: I bought and won't let me play b2c829c6-eff5-402e-a1b8-678741ae1d0a
  7. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  8. Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.: Recently I bought Forza Horizon 4 for a discounted price due to Black Friday on the Microsoft store. After spending about 9-10 hours downloading the game as it is very large, I was told it could...
  9. Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension: I think it I'm fair of you guys to ban me for using inappropriate language when this gentleman decides to call me of "fat ****" And has no sense of respect for anybody else online and thinks it's...
  10. Who said MS don't know what to do with hololens and not be used for gaming? ;)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who said MS don't know what to do with hololens and not be used for gaming? ;): www.engadget.com/.../microsoft-hololens-hands-on This might be a good read for everyone. a1457292-5f27-4456-9ab8-a719cb51d724