it lost most of what I had

Discus and support it lost most of what I had in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had almost 1 million points and almost all the puzzles done an got told to reinstall to get it to quit crashing. When I did it lost almost a years... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mirage1956, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Mirage1956
    Mirage1956 Guest

I had almost 1 million points and almost all the puzzles done an got told to reinstall to get it to quit crashing. When I did it lost almost a years progress. Thought your computers were keeping everything, but they only had my first few months of play.

:)

Mirage1956, Sep 13, 2017
  2. GeoffreyS
    GeoffreyS Guest
    I found my daily challenge coins being reset.

Did you download the update Grits mentioned on 1/2? That will supposedly take care of the problem in the future, though it won't fix what's already been lost. I lost most of December, then downloaded this update, and so far haven't had a problem.

GeoffreyS, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Cheating is Cheating

Wow the OP had that much of a rant, his avatar lost most of his hair lol

Total Sickboy, Sep 13, 2017
  4. GeoffreyS Win User

I found my daily challenge coins being reset.

Did you download the update Grits mentioned on 1/2? That will supposedly take care of the problem in the future, though it won't fix what's already been lost. I lost most of December, then downloaded this update, and so far haven't had a problem.
  5. gage attwood Win User

how do i get my lost games back

i had a digital Xbox before, i had all digital games and lost most of them

the new console is also digital
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Upload Studio Clip Approval Time

is it instant..... you most likely didnt save it or it had an error and is lost....
  7. WolfKrugerXx Win User

time to explain some things that people on both sides of the drm issue still don't seem to understand!!

I thought most of the features for the one was cool and had no problem with it. We are moving into the digital age whether most like it or not. No internet? Not my problem. From what I've read, we've lost most of those features? Seems like the One is now
    just a shiny new 360, boring and not worth the $500 at all. Doesn't mean I'll be getting a PS4, that's not even worth the $400.
  8. Total Sickboy Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Wow the OP had that much of a rant, his avatar lost most of his hair lol
Thema:

1. it lost most of what I had - Similar Threads - lost

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...