It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Discus and support It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having problems about this, im trying to buy gta v but this shows up :( this is my computer name, [img] 092ceaa5-acaf-4d4d-a557-d1bf054522de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asib_Gamer6306, Nov 8, 2021.

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Im having problems about this, im trying to buy gta v but this shows up It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... :(
    this is my computer name,

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... [​IMG]

:)

Asib_Gamer6306, Nov 8, 2021
  2. DanielCelano Win User

Paint 3D

But all it says is "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."
  3. DeathMachinery1 Win User

Xbox app on PC

I've tried installing that as well but its says:

"It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I already have my Xbox connected to it
  4. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

And it says already redeemed

Then says:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I have Xbox one on account. Is that not an applicable device?

Get more info
  5. MaggieEastburn Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

I have the exact same issue tryig to download Sims 4 to my Lenovo with Windows 10. I have tried all the things you suggested and nothing is working. It says that i own a device but yhe device doesnt show when i try to install the game to it. I have also
    bought the game so it should be downloadable but it is not. Any suggestions?
  6. Yeti is toxic Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Thanks for the help I had version 1809 now i'm updating to 1909

I appreciate the help!!
Thema:

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games don’t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...