It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Discus and support It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to install a Windows terminal. While the time of installation I am getting the above msg what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by poonamsharma11, Jul 29, 2021.

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

I am trying to install a Windows terminal. While the time of installation I am getting the above msg what should I do?

:)

poonamsharma11, Jul 29, 2021
  2. DanielCelano Win User

Paint 3D

But all it says is "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."
  3. DeathMachinery1 Win User

Xbox app on PC

I've tried installing that as well but its says:

"It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I already have my Xbox connected to it
  4. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

And it says already redeemed

Then says:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I have Xbox one on account. Is that not an applicable device?

Get more info
  5. MaggieEastburn Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

I have the exact same issue tryig to download Sims 4 to my Lenovo with Windows 10. I have tried all the things you suggested and nothing is working. It says that i own a device but yhe device doesnt show when i try to install the game to it. I have also
    bought the game so it should be downloadable but it is not. Any suggestions?
  6. Yeti is toxic Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Thanks for the help I had version 1809 now i'm updating to 1909

I appreciate the help!!
Thema:

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

1. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. Looking for group issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group issue: Hi, there is currently a exploit in the report system of where you report any looking for group post for "spam or advertising" it would result in 75% of the time the poster of the looking for...
  4. looking for group not working -pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for group not working -pc: iam on pc and my xbox game bar looking for group tab is not working it says "launch a game" when i allready have a game on 1aa5cb1e-d1fc-4926-9464-53940cd24207
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  7. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  8. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  9. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  10. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

in XboX Insiders
    My games don’t look 4K anymore help me: I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler...