It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft

Discus and support It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm facing the issue, whenever I'm logging in to Xbox Cloud Gaming, I'm asked which account I want to use (Work or Personal). [img] As far as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Delinquent8438, Nov 11, 2022.

1. It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft

Hi,

I'm facing the issue, whenever I'm logging in to Xbox Cloud Gaming, I'm asked which account I want to use (Work or Personal).

It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft [​IMG]

As far as I know, I just have a personal account. I don't know where the work/school account is coming from. The only thing I could imagine would be that one of my old employers added my private email to any work related thing.

The question is now, how can I remove the work/school account and if I can't do it myself, how can I find out to which IT department (company) I have to reach out to get it resolved?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Delinquent8438, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Delinquent8438, I did a quick search and found a case in our community that might help you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://gcits.com/knowledge-base/remove-work-or...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-remove-wo...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. aarontiemeyer Win User

get back old gamertag

the only way for there to be two gamertags on one email is a system glitch, there is more than likely a different email being used as the Microsoft account for the old gamertag
  4. luissolid Win User

Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

Yes you can change the email account from you gamertag/Microsoft account.

Its really simple, also you can have more than one email account on your Microsoft account.

Regards!
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Moving GamerTag on XBoxOne

6. Diane Poremsky M365 Win User

Site being blocked by Microsoft

Copy the link from the email and try pasting it in the browser.

Paste it in notepad - is it going through safe links?

Try pasting it in a browser - if it is blocked, are you using Defender? Since it looks liek Microsoft blocking it, it's more likely that than outlook.
Thema:

1. It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft - Similar Threads - looks email used

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  6. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  7. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...: I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really...
  8. how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account: I cant login in to my old Hotmail account. How can i update my cell phone on my xbox live account Let me know 035083f5-453a-40a5-8ed9-f66de4724041
  9. As a member of the Xbox One Preview, you are getting a first look at EA Access. i got a email ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    As a member of the Xbox One Preview, you are getting a first look at EA Access. i got a email ...: As a member of the Xbox One Preview, you are getting a first look at EA Access. You'll receive an Xbox Live message on your console with a code to download the EA Access Hub app, and there'll be...
  10. I got a email from xbox look in the message please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from xbox look in the message please: Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action [DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored.] This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action...