it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other

Discus and support it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it keeps unfriending my friend/roommate and it keeps giving us both the error of unable to add each other and it proceeded to delete all are messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lobefvvg, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Lobefvvg
    Lobefvvg Guest

it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other

it keeps unfriending my friend/roommate and it keeps giving us both the error of unable to add each other and it proceeded to delete all are messages from back in 2018 when we were finally able we re added each and then the next day proceeded to reunfriend and delete messages that were sent just yesterday (ps if there's a way to get the messages back I would like to know)

:)

Lobefvvg, Feb 22, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

You cannot join this game because this game because it has been limited to players who are friends of the host

Hi, if you both unfriend and then friend each other again does that help ?
  3. LadyGidget Win User

Resolved: Unable to add friend

Just a note for future documentation. We had my friend "unfriend" me on his console, we both restarted our consoles to "clear the cache" and then were able to re-add each other as friends.
  4. Lanssss29 Win User

You cannot join this game because this game because it has been limited to players who are friends of the host

"Cannot join game because you are not friends with anybody in the game."

or other errors telling you that you that you cant join your friends game because hes not your friend..

Here is the FIX:

--both you and your friend go to xbox.com and unfriend each other.

--on the website, send each other a Xbox360 friend request, then send an xbox one request.

--Friend or Favorite, doesnt matter.

--Hard reset both your xbox ones.

--you will now be able to join your friends server.

No idea what is wrong, but this is the fix. enjoy. :)
  5. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Minecraft 'unable to connect to world'

Try and unfriend each other, then both turn off your xbox and back on again. Then hover above Minecraft and press start, go dow to manage game and ad ons and "delete saved data" then add each other back as friends then reload your games and try again.
    Let me know how you get on.
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Need help with a bug

Thanks for the information.

1. Both of you try to unfriend from each other.

2. Remove both of your accounts or profiles and press the power button for 10 seconds to reboot.

2. After that add your profiles and send request again for a friend.

3. Try to send a message

Kind regards
Thema:

1. it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other - Similar Threads - keeps unfriending friend

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. xbox keeps signing me out!

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox keeps signing me out!: I am trying to create an account; it;s all registered and verified, but whenever I log in to cloud gaming, it automatically signs me out. Any ideas? 0d536b83-3015-4406-99ec-f12f949a5279
  4. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  5. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  9. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...