it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on...

Discus and support it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it wont let me delete the save from the cloud and keeps on freezing and crashing my game 694af60d-193f-4d91-a7ed-6477fc56e228 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasper martinez, Apr 23, 2023.

1. it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on...

it wont let me delete the save from the cloud and keeps on freezing and crashing my game

:)

jasper martinez, Apr 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on crashing the game in minecraft dungeons

Hi jasper martinez,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Minecraft Game Crashes, Performance, and Graphics Issues FAQ  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on crashing the game in minecraft dungeons

Hi jasper martinez,

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  4. jasper martinez Win User

I got it working now but thank you
  5. thxbox1138 Win User

Terraria freezes system at start of game

did not work, I did all the steps and it still freezes, the issue seems to be connected to the character settings file, If I delete everything like worlds, settings etc and only have the character settings file left (which is the one I want to keep) if I
    keep that file it freezes, if I move it to the cloud and choose cloud it freezes, if I keep it on the hardrive but choose use cloud when game starts up the game runs fine, its only when I point it the location which has my character settings does it freeze,
    but the character settings file is what I want it has all my stuff
  6. De Captain Now Win User

Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes

Okay so since i only played about ten minutes on that character, before i take the time to unistall and reinstall, i deleted the cloud save on my cbox and the server and my character. Now i went to create a new game and was able to load past the point
    i freeze at everytime. I will keep updating as to how it performs.
Thema:

it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on...

1. it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing try

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  4. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  5. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  6. MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing: Hi - I just purchased an XBox X, and then got MS Flight Simulator shortly after. I installed it ok, and used it for a few days without problems. Now all of the sudden it hangs up. It did it for...
  7. On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.: My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of troubleshooting but nothing worked. It seems...
  8. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  9. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  10. fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download: Was trying to sign in but had to get xbox gold to play online. after i purchased the online pass, fight night keeps freezing every time i enter my credentials to download my gamer profile again....