It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

Discus and support It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It just says "there is a problem with your account fix it at account live.com but it doesn't say what the problem is. And because of that I'd doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finlay Maclean-rowe, Mar 25, 2023.

1. It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

It just says "there is a problem with your account fix it at account live.com but it doesn't say what the problem is.

And because of that I'd doesn't let me sign in to my account please help It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't... :)

:)

Finlay Maclean-rowe, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't say what the problem is please help :)

Hi Finlay my name is Belle. I'd love to help.

You would just need to ensure that you can be able to sign in at account.microsoft.com using your account and update your mobile number or alternate email if needed.

Once done, if you're on console, you can try re-syncing your account into the console. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

-Profile & System > Settings > Account > Remove account

-Select the account that you want to remove, and then select "Remove" to confirm.

-Once done, select Close.

Then, you can restart your console > long-press Xbox button on the controller > Restart

Lastly, sign in to your account again by:

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Go to Sign in > Add new

Thanks
  3. 河南省許昌市 Win User

a Upgraded case

Recovering the account doesn't work, that only resets my account password but adding security info still has the same error message. I've also been contacting live support for a long time but they always just tell me to wait and say they can't give me an estimate time when my account will be fixed.
  4. John 808 Win User

Microsoft Account Support

This is happening on the microsoft website and it would tell me to go fix the problem when i would try to log into my xbox account which isn't possible if it doesn't let me in.
  5. jack xie Win User

minecraft support redirect

Via minecraft.net

And I've already showed that error to Minecraft, they've said to come here.
    "Minecraft support doesn't have access to account credentials." is what they usually say, and they just tell me to go here.
  6. skitelz24 Win User

How Can i Get A subscription?

sir i fix my problem on my

email the problem now its telling me im on subscription on the MS website but on my xbox its telling me to subscrbe i try to renew but it says here its past to date then i check it its on sept 1 (thursday) it will expire
Thema:

It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

1. It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't... - Similar Threads - says problem account

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  4. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  5. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  8. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  9. how do I fix my xbox it keeps saying there was a problem with the update and keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I fix my xbox it keeps saying there was a problem with the update and keeps...: how do I fix my xbox it keeps saying there was a problem with the update and keeps disconnecting from my wifi its been happening for over a week fbb0b5ae-bb4d-4015-89a0-8b3ad44b6efe
  10. And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem"

in XBoX on Consoles
    And when I try to buy the game it say "The account of my microsoft have a problem": The problem is not the payment method because I already use two cards and I still say the same 7970d7e4-3421-40de-84f9-b326cc09ac83