It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't...

Discus and support It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it did not do this yesterday bb51b27b-492e-4057-a4c3-53e6b05fc4d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Stacey Parsons, Nov 2, 2022.

1. It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't...

it did not do this yesterday

:)

Stacey Parsons, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't let me see my messages nor type one, won't let me make a party (I don't know how to screenshot and fix it).

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. UnfittingIowa9 Win User

Changing Netflix Accounts (Help!)

My Xbox is loading my friend account but his account is expired. I want to make a new account but it won't let me do anything but restart.
  4. kyurk11 Win User

Service info unavailable.

I'm having the same issue today. It won't give me an option to connect to xbox live. My network connection tests are all good. I can see my friends online. It won't load my messages. It won't let me play multiplayer games(i.e. The Division Beta, Destiny,
    etc.) I know it's not my internet because I'm on my phone using my wifi to type this out.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

group posts cant see or make

Hi, Stan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Set up manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Won't let me play online with one of my friends

Hey there -

What games are you trying to play together? Do you get any error messages or codes (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) that you can provide us with? Are you playing from the same location? It sounds like you guys may be experiencing some NAT issues but we need more
    information in order to determine this.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't...

1. It is not loading my online friends, not letting me see group posts or make one, it won't... - Similar Threads - loading online friends

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Captures not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Captures not loading: Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them. 2beeb1ba-4492-4bf1-8810-064405325522
  7. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  8. Grand theft auto online won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto online won't load: Every time I click on the game to try to play it. Nothing happens. Game won't load at all. 8dc648af-e3cc-4647-a8e5-f029b32c4015
  9. The Privacy & online safety page is not loading.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Privacy & online safety page is not loading.: Hallo, When I try to see the Privacy & online safety page form https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings/Home/ it is displaying me this error : "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking...
  10. Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has internet connection but won't load online games or store.: The xbox was working fine but suddenly won’t play online games and says ‘sign in with the profile used to buy this game’. I am that profile. Also to renew subscription but that’s done too. It...