It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...

Discus and support It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This seems like such a common problem that every couple of minutes the audio de syncs from the video and seems like there are many people that have had... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergenL, Aug 7, 2022.

1. /u/EmergenL
    /u/EmergenL Guest

It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...

This seems like such a common problem that every couple of minutes the audio de syncs from the video and seems like there are many people that have had this issue and that it has been reported. Is there any fix that anyone has come across??

submitted by /u/EmergenL
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergenL, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Youtube desync

Hello, Brust310-[xboxvenue]. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I would highly recommend trying these troubleshooting steps suggested by the Microsoft Agent and Moderator XBF Mohammed C at:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/youtube-app-audio/68b3c596-cf09-4445-a06c-72d50b88c348

Go to System > Settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate mac address > Clear.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > Devices and streaming > Blue ray > Persistent storage > Clear persistent storage (three times) > Restart console.

If the issue keeps on happening, you can soft reset the console by going to Settings > System > Console info > Reset this xbox > Reset and keep my games and apps.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  3. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Thanks, NetherRealm....

Im getting desynced constantly now, even when I don't choose alts. The games a mess online.
  4. JarredKirk Win User

My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

This happens to me daily and constantly. Its been doing it for a year now but is getting worse. Pretty sure its the actual xbox and not the youtube app.

All i know is i wont be buying the next xbox and will be getting the PS5.
  5. StrictlyDigital Win User

What the heck is going on???

I have to agree with Armani about the audio issues. There have been several instances where audio stops completely when entering a vehicle as well as many instances of audio constantly repeating. Imagine the howling sound of incoming mortar rounds but repeated
    constantly for the duration of a match.

Instead of worrying about what weapon to nerf it would be great if DICE would focus on technical issues that have been around since launch. Hopefully the upcoming patch will fix this nonsense.
  6. Starseid Win User

Why does dolby atmos sound cut out?

It's been a known issue for years on Xbox that likely wont ever see a fix at this point. The only fix is to change your audio settings off of it for now. Sorry.
Thema:

1. It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox... - Similar Threads - has been years

2. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  3. My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account that I have had for 3 years has been hacked: Today I simply went to log in to play my game and I don't have access and apparently they have also changed my email 8ed95a96-d8d7-4b50-a26e-7d387ee7fadc
  4. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  5. (minecraft) IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS MOJANG.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS MOJANG.: IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE VANILLA CAPE. I HAVE MET THE REQUIREMENTS. WHERE IS IT?! I DONT HAVE IT ON EITHER EDITION. MOJANG. GIVE IT. 768c392a-b5fa-4cbb-b55e-b1a836f0c425
  6. Can I request a gamer tag that is currently used but has been inactive for years?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request a gamer tag that is currently used but has been inactive for years?: Ive been trying to get a gamer tag for years now and the account hasnt been active. Someone answered the question and said the account has to be inactive for 5 years. Is there a way I can check if...
  7. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
  8. why has your downloads on pc been throttled for years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has your downloads on pc been throttled for years.: after looking over everything on a brand new pc with gigabit internet, there is no reason that at any point in time im stuck between 8 and 9 mbs. everyone has this issue and you refuse to look...
  9. My Xbox (microsoft account) from over 5 years ago has been locked and I am unable to verify it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox (microsoft account) from over 5 years ago has been locked and I am unable to verify it.: My Xbox account which I have not used for years has been locked and I no longer have access to the phone number to verify it. I have been trying to use the online verify form however as it was so...
  10. My Minecraft partner program application has been Pending for a year

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft partner program application has been Pending for a year: My Minecraft partner program application has been Pending for a year All the while ive been updating it and i thought maybe The Queue was a bit backed up but lets be real its been a whole year now...