It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit

Discus and support It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So heres my original post Still havent received my Rewards Points I redeemed for 500 Gems. And now its been 19 days and still no Microsoft rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ninjanaut625, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ninjanaut625
    ninjanaut625 Guest

So heres my original post

Still havent received my Rewards Points I redeemed for 500 Gems.

And now its been 19 days and still no Microsoft rewards deposit. Id like to know whats going on. To top it off the xbox rewards page is gone and I cannot even see if the points are pending.

:)

ninjanaut625, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Still no deposits of rewards?

Is there any news of when deposits will be fixed for xbox rewards? I have over 13,000 rewards credits and I have no deposit button and no rewards have been deposited in months. When will this be fixed? This has been going on for a ridiculously long time.

Uncle Loudmouth, Jun 24, 2018
  3. SiL3NT E3G1e
    SiL3NT E3G1e Guest
    Rewards not depositing

Hello I've had this issue for a few weeks and it's driving me crazy my rewards will not deposit. I used my vip gems to get 10k credits last month. I have had 14k credits sitting in my account for a few weeks now. The 30th of last month and the 15th of this
    month has passed and still no deposit and there's no option for a manual Deposit.

SiL3NT E3G1e, Jun 24, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ninjanaut625,

These Credits have been deposited as currency and in your account since June 15th, as stated on your commerce page (Sign in to your Microsoft account).

XBLRewards8, Jul 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ninjanaut625,

These Credits have been deposited as currency and in your account since June 15th, as stated on your commerce page (https://commerce.microsoft.com).
  6. onebluejedi Win User

Have not recieved my credits and wrong vip star rank

I don't work for the Rewards program so I can't do anything about that. If they show as pending, you would have the option to Request a Deposit on the MyRewards section of the site. If the program has had an issue making deposits in your account, that would
    also be noted on that page. If your account status shows that everything is good, then your previous request may have already gone through. Your Lifetime Credits earned includes all credits you have earned since joining the program, that includes pending and
    deposited credits. If they have been deposited, that would be noted in your statement on the MyRewards section of the site and would show when the credits were deposited.
    I'm still having serious problems with xbox live rewards I have not earned any of the eligible reward points at all.

In Decemeber xbox one had a rewards offer that you earn double rewards credits and free microsft points for purchasing the new releases and renewing gold, so I purchased Watchdogs 2 and Battlefield 1 and also purchased two lots of watchdogs 2 DLC and renewed
    my xbox live gold membership but I have not been credited reward credits or the microsft points promised.
  7. Gaiden Hexus Win User

Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!

The program is still doing deposits through the end of the month even though the site has already been shut down.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought it was all shut down. So they will automatically deposit it before the transformation into Microsoft Rewards?
  8. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  9. twaig1690 Win User

Why wasn't my Rewards Points transferred on time?

So they would be scheduled for deposit at the end of the month since you got them after the 1st.

There was also no deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit for this month was scheduled for the 9th.
    That scheduled for the 9th did not work I had 250 points when I click we on early deposit but still not deposit now I have to wait until 31st for the points part of me is glad rewards are going it's been down since you started wiping out VIP ranks, now it
    gets replaced with rubbish ms rewards which most rewards are not for xbox gamers
Thema:

1. It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit - Similar Threads - has been month

2. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  3. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  4. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  5. It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to...: No response from any of the forms no response from any agents to help this is absolutely unacceptable so disappointed with Microsoft for this b1305e4d-73b9-4181-945b-e6ae278a6875
  6. Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month.: Issues- Not able to log in to twitch or youtube Not able to view the microsoft store Everytime i try to play a game it says "Theres a temporary network problem" Unable to view my profile...
  7. : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.: : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month. On the 29th of March 2021, I sent my new Xbox series x controller over to Microsoft for repairs due to a...
  8. Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?: Game clips and screenshots can't be uploaded like 99% of the time, and even if it says it's uploaded, they can't be shared to the feed or anywhere else. Me and my Xbox friends have had this...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...: This is my 6th elite series 2 since release and I have been without the controller for approx 110 days out of 250 days approx of even owning the controller due to it having to be sent in due to...
  10. Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.: [IMG] submitted by /u/funboy3hq [link] [comments]