It dosnt have the administrator password gap or the yes button anymore.

Discus and support It dosnt have the administrator password gap or the yes button anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Right so when I go to install something it always asks for administrator so when it pops up it only gives me a no, however it used to give me a gap to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua Martin Student, Dec 1, 2022.

1. It dosnt have the administrator password gap or the yes button anymore.

Right so when I go to install something it always asks for administrator so when it pops up it only gives me a no, however it used to give me a gap to put my password in and a yes but now it dosent does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Joshua Martin Student, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joshua

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Do you know if your system received an update before this started to happen?
    Or, do you remember installing a program before this problem?

In the meantime, are you able to create a new administrator user in your PC?
    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...
  3. DAVIDMCHICAGO Win User

Xbox one s

Yes you will need to buy another copy if your other system dosnt have the disc drive!
  4. Ripins Win User

Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

Yeah mine dosnt work anymore, I've had my Xbox for a long time so its not under warranty anymore. Its ok I can hold out until Scarlet.
  5. CatsHavBigBalls Win User

trying to link my gamertag

so true i forgot my password and email and it dosnt alow me to change to username thats linked
  6. Pacfish Win User

Xbox Beta App will not open any games

Yes. Opened it as an administrator. I click the play button and absolutely nothing happens. No error message just nothing.
Thema:

1. It dosnt have the administrator password gap or the yes button anymore. - Similar Threads - dosnt administrator password

2. Xbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games archivement dosnt unlock: I play Fable 2 on xbox series x and unlocked 10 archivements (or more) ingame the xbox 360 archivement unlocked pops out but on my profile and xbox app the archivements are still locked. What bug...
  3. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  4. my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

in XBoX Accessibility
    my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match: i need help, i could play it with no problem few hours ago, now that i just booted my pc back up again a few hours later it pops up like this f852aace-0837-4591-9dbe-6005302c550b
  5. xbox app dosnt open on pc and game file instaltion file is non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app dosnt open on pc and game file instaltion file is non existent: pls help when i open xbox app on pc it crashes and dosnt show up and before when i tried to install game it said file location unknow with it blank when i have two storage hard drives i have...
  6. Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories app on PC dosnt work properly: Hi so my problem is this, i bought a new xbox controller, i plug it via usb to pc and downloaded the Xbox accessories app from store, i start and everything works fine, i even did the firmware...
  7. xbox app dosnt allow me to befriend others

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app dosnt allow me to befriend others: [img] I just bought minecraft to connect with my friends, but I just cant befriend anyone ! b72cb0d6-9dd9-47e5-a345-0e4910400f3a
  8. my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    my halo mcc halo 2 flight steam key dosnt work: it says its alrady used by a another 5c1c6455-e1cc-4ba6-b3fc-04a139e7521c
  9. my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop: cant connect my controller to my new laptop 5b677e0c-83c1-4ff6-b5c1-078af2dcbf6c
  10. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...