It does not work

Discus and support It does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so iknow its been a year and i saw black ops 2 was playable on xbox one so i got the game and put it inthe xbox one and it said " This game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evilwithin123, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. It does not work


    so iknow its been a year and i saw black ops 2 was playable on xbox one so i got the game and put it inthe xbox one and it said " This game is not playable here" please help b/c i know it is playable

    :)
     
    Evilwithin123, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. NationalGiga
    NationalGiga Guest
    It does not work well

    It does not work I have always problems with the store does not make me see the cost of xbox 360 games xbox one so I can not download them, even the games of game with gold. I purchased gears of war 4 and I can not download the codes of the games of the
    gears of war xbox 360 series for xbox one
     
    NationalGiga, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. lx DINGO xl
    lx DINGO xl Guest
    new 120hz? how does it work? does it work?

    So i have an xbox one x, cool. we have an update to allow 120hz, cool. Plug in 2k monitor that supports 144hz and my one x says nope only 1080p at 120 for you mister. May i mind you i use the 2k monitor on my computer using 2k at
    144 no issues so the monitor is not the problem. So whats going on? Update says you can run 2k at 120 but the xbox is telling me i cant unless i decrease resolution.

    Also im sure i can answer my own question here but the 120hz is just for anything but gaming because most devs have limited their games to either 30 or 60 frames.
     
    lx DINGO xl, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. It does not work

    Hey there Evilwithin123,

    Is this a brand new copy or a pre owned copy? Are you able to use other Disc Based games on the console? Does the disc have any scratches or smudges on it at all?

    Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Oct 30, 2017
    #4
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Does it work?

  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    It does not work

    Hey there Evilwithin123,

    Is this a brand new copy or a pre owned copy? Are you able to use other Disc Based games on the console? Does the disc have any scratches or smudges on it at all?

    Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  7. talkedsteam Win User

    Does it work?

    Oh ok yeah I tried it on a wired keyboard and mouse ok so it is the same with wireless keyboard and mouse
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    DOES NOT WORK

    Hey there, MrMango!

    I'm sorry to see any issues with creating a new account! Have you tried creating a new account on our website and then downloading it onto the Xbox 360? If you are running into errors on the console, this is the best way to circumvent those.

    Let me know if you are still having issues! I'm happy to help where I can. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

    new 120hz? how does it work? does it work?

    What is your monitor's model number? If you check the manual, there is usually a specific list of supported resolutions (with refresh rates) over each display input port. If 1440p/120Hz is not supported over HDMI, then your monitor may be incompatible for
    this setup.

    It is true that most (if not all games) are currently capped to 30 or 60 frames. Game developers will need to issue a update for 120Hz support, similar to how we've waited for them to update their games to support 4K after the Xbox
    One X got released. The latest system update for 120Hz is more of a fundamental step (IMO), so we'll just have to be patient for now.
Thema:

It does not work

Loading...
  1. It does not work - Similar Threads - does

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]