It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system

Discus and support It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to buy a backwards compatible game periodically since this morning, and I keep getting the same error message without a code or any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mishmash130, Jun 9, 2018.

  1. Mishmash130
    Mishmash130 Guest

    It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system


    I’ve been trying to buy a backwards compatible game periodically since this morning, and I keep getting the same error message without a code or any explanation. All I get is this:

    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]6/9/2018 10:03:51 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]id:[/td][td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td][/tr][/table]

    It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system [​IMG]

    I’ve checked my billing information and it is up to date. Has anyone had this same issue?

    :)
     
    Mishmash130, Jun 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Citgo nV
    Citgo nV Guest
    It appears you have found a glitch in the system

    Yaw'll need to fix your website...
     
    Citgo nV, Jun 9, 2018
    #2
  3. MissyQ
    MissyQ Guest
    It appears you have found a glitch in the system

    They are the only ones that CAN help you. It's a payment problem and there is a block on your account. We won't be able to help you out here.
     
    MissyQ, Jun 9, 2018
    #3
  4. sir spraz alot Win User

    It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what it says.
  5. sir spraz alot Win User

    It seems you've found a glitch in the system.

    It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Is what is says.
  6. Darien III Win User

    Getting an error message trying to create a XBOX LIVE account. (Error inside)

    It also says that "It appears you've found a glitch in the system."
  7. oliverbaugh Win User

    xbox team

    it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

    it appears that you've found a glitch in the system
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Y is XBOX.com and XBOX 360 gamerscoer don't match.

    Uh oh, that should not have happened. it appears you found a glitch in the system
Thema:

It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system

Loading...
  1. It appears you’ve found a glitch in the system - Similar Threads - appears you’ve found

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. 'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.

    in XboX Insiders
    'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.: Happy weekend, Insiders, Is anyone else seeing a drop in the number of gamers on this list? I discovered that I had one single player listed in Once Human from a day ago, then a two-week gap...
  6. New badge that appeared on my profile (Console: Xbox Series S)

    in XboX Insiders
    New badge that appeared on my profile (Console: Xbox Series S): Its a dark green xbox logo that looks like it says 24 to 25. Is this for xbox insiders or available to everyone? Today i booted up my console and when i checked my profile as usual i seen the new...
  7. Xbox mode not appearing in settings.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments]
  8. Are apps supposed to appear in Jump back in?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are apps supposed to appear in Jump back in?: Bit of an xbox app noob. Added Moonlight as an app to the PC xbox app (2603.1001.17.0). I only see it under Library -> All apps. Starting Moonlight and quitting doesn't make it appear in Jump back...
  9. SOT insider not appearing on Xbox insider hub.

    in XboX Insiders
    SOT insider not appearing on Xbox insider hub.: I am in the Sea Of Thieves insider programme. And since changing my xbox game pass plan and the sot insider being moved to the xbox insider hub, i have lost any and ALL access to said insider. I...
  10. Why is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is not appearing the dlcs or deluxe version in this game?: Hello community of Xbox Support I like to buy this game on my pc in the microsoft store but theres is a problem is not appearing any dlcs or deluxe version of the game is isnt the only assassins...