It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!?

Discus and support It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok, So I was using the app to connect with Xbox parties and use voice, I don't play any games on the account or have a console. Voice was fine about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by esenfur, Jul 11, 2018.

1. esenfur
    esenfur Guest

Ok, So I was using the app to connect with Xbox parties and use voice, I don't play any games on the account or have a console.

Voice was fine about 2 weeks ago, I went to use it yesterday and it said Teredo was unable to qualify. I followed the guide and all the steps, except 1 issue was my host was Win11 not Win10, when I followed the show state command. I guess it had an update.

Found another guide online, using Powershell, to remove the Xbox app- with intentions to start fresh. Re-install from the Microsoft store, and I am unable to log in because of a firewall issue- which is allowed on every angle. (0x409)/0x80070424 - Loaded up
    PowerShell, removed the Microsoft store and the Xbox app, did a fresh install of that again... Still same error as above, after reboots in-between each phase.

Life would be easy if xbox had a functional discord app.

:)

esenfur, Jul 11, 2018
  2. NeoBisss
    NeoBisss Guest
    I can't install teredo tunneling adapter

I can't use Teredo adptater :"Teredo is unable to qualify" when i go to :

-Device manager

-Show hidden devices

-network adapter

The Teredo Tunneling Adapte is not here and when i try to add the device manually :

-Add legacy hardware

-Network adapters

-Microsoft

The Teredo Tunneling adapter is not here.

How can i add it?

(Sorry for my bad English)

NeoBisss, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Tempex6
    Tempex6 Guest
    Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10

Microsoft (Routers): Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10
    Here is what I'm looking at and where I have got to. I could go into detail on everything I did to try and fix it but I have been trying to fix it over a long time on the same computer with no avail.

My xbox app says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server Connectivity is Blocked. Performance is all not available. I am connected to stable internet.

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo client

Network : unmanaged

NAT : restricted (port)

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

Local Mapping : 10.199.29.242:62008

External NAT Mapping : 205.211.88.8:20817

Tempex6, Jul 11, 2018
  4. It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!?

Teredo is a network translation that allows IPv6 functionality virtually on an IPv4 network, so the settings you'd need to change might also lie on your router, to enable IPv6. You might also need to contact your ISP and ensure they have IPv6 enabled for
    your services as well.This page has details on settings in Windows 10, but make sure to take a look at your router manual and configuration for more changes: Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on Windows 10

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Teredo is a network translation that allows IPv6 functionality virtually on an IPv4 network, so the settings you'd need to change might also lie on your router, to enable IPv6. You might also need to contact your ISP and ensure they have IPv6 enabled for
    your services as well.This page has details on settings in Windows 10, but make sure to take a look at your router manual and configuration for more changes: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
  6. shabbs6091 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Downloading Issue on Game Pass

Thank you for the suggestion, I did find out that "Teredo is unable to qualify" however all the solutions on the "NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" Microsoft page did not work, and I still cannot connect to Horizon life, could this be a problem on their end?
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft.Flight Simulator ofLine PC

Press the Start button , select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking, and look for NAT Type under Xbox Live multiplayer.

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, it means your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.
  8. Alex Gillet Win User

I am unable to play Minecraft Servers

It says "Teredo is unable to qualify".
  9. VR FOZZA Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

Teredo is unable to qualify
Thema:

1. It all started with a Teredo Unable to qualify.. Whats going on here!? - Similar Threads - started Teredo Unable

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  6. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  9. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  10. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live on start up, getting teredo message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live on start up, getting teredo message: So this morning I came to turn on the One X (love it btw) and I see that it didn't automatically connect as usual, so I ran a test. I got something that says "xbox.com/xboxone/teredo" try going to...