Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop

Discus and support Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi. I have an issue with downloading and installing minecraft java edition onto my windows 10 . I previously downloaded and installed the Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyDadsSONS, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. MyDadsSONS
    MyDadsSONS Guest

    Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop


    hi. I have an issue with downloading and installing minecraft java edition onto my windows 10 . I previously downloaded and installed the Minecraft windows edition which but which turned out to be a different version from my friend's.

    So I successfully downloaded the java version which, when I tried to install it I got the error code 0x80131509 not connected.

    Help

    :)
     
    MyDadsSONS, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop

    Hi MyDadsSONS! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Try this please

    Go to the download link at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and look under "NEED A DIFFERENT FLAVOR?". The download for Windows 7/8 is right there.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Move MineCraft from Xbox on PC to XBox on a laptop

    On his laptop, sign into the Microsoft store and the Xbox App (download from the store). Then go to owned games in the store and search for Minecraft. You should be able to install it from there
  4. culbreath24 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 close on start up

    Im actually having this same exact isuue except im playing on an xbox one x and this is the second time ive installed the game no interruptions and it still crashes when i open it.
  5. Holly Fraser1 Win User

    Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490

    I'm on a new laptop and I've tried to install Minecraft Launcher but it isn't working and just comes up with the error each time. even in Xbox is says I have to download the gaming services and when I click install, it just doesn't install, please help
  6. renji316 Win User

    Gears of War 2 "All Fronts" dlc not showing up

    Bump... And the same isuue it's with the gears of war 1 maps...
Thema:

Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop

Loading...
  1. Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop - Similar Threads - Isuue downloading installing

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...